• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • Believe me, my primary reason for liking Misty isn't her looks o_o; It just so happens that all images posted in this club have a sort of attractive quality about them =p

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Don't be nervious, Carina! I don't only like Misty for her looks. Also, from the pics I got from that scene, I thought she looked really pretty too. The pic you posted is really kawaii! :classic: Also, I have yet to see any of her Hosos. :(

Here's another great pic from the scene. She looks so cute in it! :classic:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • This is the best I can do for now. Realplayer is the only device that will play my hoso and it doens't allow screen capture, so I generally have to trick it out with a lot of crazed minimizing and maximizing to get any images to capture.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • Misty Rox

I like Misty for her looks and for the contributions she makes to the series. I'm sorry, the contributions she made.

Mr. Iron Chef Master Says: Still waiting for some fanart. Screenshots aren't enough for me. Make sure you throw some feeling into it too. I wanna see some meaning in fanart. Don't be afraid to post fanart but don't expect me to hold back on criticisms. I'll throw judgement out raw and unfiltered and unless I see some good stuff, I ain't gonna be kissing anyone's @$$.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Haha, I hope Carina makes some fanart soon XD

mistywinkatash.jpg

Misty and a cute little wink! XD

EDIT: Misty in the new song! XD
    BFO045.jpg

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Unknown Man said:
    Mr. Iron Chef Master Says: Still waiting for some fanart. Screenshots aren't enough for me. Make sure you throw some feeling into it too. I wanna see some meaning in fanart. Don't be afraid to post fanart but don't expect me to hold back on criticisms. I'll throw judgement out raw and unfiltered and unless I see some good stuff, I ain't gonna be kissing anyone's @$$.

Someone must have wiped my memory, because I don't remember saying anything like that o_o;

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • ???

Wait a minute... I never said you were Mr. Iron Chef Master... Unless that's what people call you 'cause then this is a huge misunderstanding. I might have mistaken someone calling me Mr. Iron Chef Master sarcastically.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    lol! Yea, I called Chairman Kaga that sarcastically. :bandit:

I love all the pics!
    And Misty Lover 17, this is where I found all the other hosos:
    http://groups.msn.com/pokemonforall/prueva2.msnw
    Aaaand...so you don't download the non-Misty ones, these are the ones you want:

Hoso 2: The Gyarados one - you already have this one, right?
    Hoso 9: This is the one where Misty meets with Casey and that guy who has a crush on her. ;)

I can't find the Luvdisc one anywhere though...

Thanks for that pic, mistywishmaker! I'm so excited that Misty's in the opening song. More appearances are expected! :P

And I've always loved that picture of Ash and Misty facing each other...*squeals*!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Thanks Carina!

Also, I've seen that new intro! It's really cool! :D I thought Misty was really kawaii! :D Also, I thought it was really intresting that the song from the new opening, Battle Frontier , made it's premier in the eighth movie. It plays when Ash battles at the beginning of the movie I believe. There's many parts I liked in the opening.........

Misty's cameo[She's still the kawaiiest! :D ]

The montage of Ash's Battle Frontier team[All of his Pokemon were really cool in this part, plus, his Phanpy's back!]

The part with the Frontier Brains[Intresting enouth, only Norland is shown not shadowed. As Ash gets to them, the next one will be shown, intill he has faced all seven of them. This is the first time they have done an opening where they update it as Ash's journey continues]

Cameos from the newest Pokemon.[It's been said that Brock gets a Bonsly. Plus, Team Rocket may have a Manene. Plus, at the part where Team Rocket appears, Manyula runs by. :D ]

The part at the end with Mew and Lucario[Cool to see a reference to the eighth movie, which came out recently in Japan. Also, really cool to see Mew and Lucario in the opening, too. :D

Also, here's a really great quality pic of Misty's really kawaii cameo. :D

img1bf.jpg

"misses the cute redhead":'(

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Oh, ok, sorry for that mix-up XD Chairman Kaga is the main character on Iron Chef o_o;

The sad thing about the new opening is that she's grouped with Tracey in the discarded characters pile v_v;

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Yeah... *sighs* Poor Misty, to be left with the likes of a one-season, rather bland character. Oh well. At least she shows up.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Hehe, that is rather cute. I like Misty because she's pretty amusing and got a pretty strong personality.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • Squirtle Squad Flamethrower

I like that name. Mr. Iron Chef Master. But I like the name ZERO:bandit: or Nintendo Fuhrer:bandit: better.

Great picture MistyLover17. I love squirtle and the squirtle squad. They are so cool and mischieveous:bandit:.

By the way Carina, what's a Hoso? :\Not sure it's something I'd want to put into my Pokemon collection but I can't really say that until I know for sure what it might be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back