• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thoughts: Pokemon Heroes

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • Thoughts on Pokemon Heroes the Movie
    Thoughts: Pokemon Heroes
    So just some backround from Wikipedia: (Warning contains minor spoilers)
    The main film's setting is in the water-themed Johto city of Altomare (which means "High Sea"), based on cities such as Venice, Italy, Amsterdam, Netherlands and Bizerte, Tunisia . The city is watched over by two legendary Pokémon, Latias and Latios. The story behind the two involves an evil Pokémon Trainer using a Kabutops and an Aerodactyl to terrorize the citizens, until the original Latios came to the city, using his powers to drown the evil Pokémon and turning the streets into canals. However, Latios died and his children were left orphans. His soul is within a special jewel, the Soul Dew. There has always been mixed views of the movies and this one is no exception so just a few questions.

Did you ever see the movie? What was your overall opinion of the movie? Did you like the storyline and how they portrayed Latias and Latios? Whats your thoughts on how The original latios could breed? What did think of Annie and Oakley? What about that master controlling device? And was it weird that Latias kissed ash at the end? How was the ending in your opinion would you change it?

Of coarse these are optional questions but what was your opinion of the movie and lets discuss some of the more unique things at happen in this movie opposed to what usually happens in the pokemon anime. :D

Years
  • Pokemon Heroes is one of my favourite Pokemon movies and I love the whole story of Alto Mare and the Latis. I think it is great that they can breed as looking at them, they appear to be more psuedo-legendary rather than true legendary. I hated Annie and Oakley, especially Annie and the fact they contribute to Latios' death. I wouldn't be surprised if it was them who were the Kabutops and Aerodactyl trainers who attacked the first time or someone connected.

Years
  • I hated it. Worst $20 I ever spent buying the DVD. The plot was bland, and the tint that the dub added irked me. I only liked the Secret Garden bit.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2016
    Meh, I find it to be one of my in-betweeners, where I didn't love it and I didn't hate it. I found there were plenty of better movies(PwrofOne, 4ever, DD, RoD).

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2015
    Pokemon Heroes was one of my favorite Pokemon movies. It was touching, beautiful and I thought it was cute.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2015
    I would put it as the fourth best movie of the original 5 in between Mystery of the Unknown and Pokemon 4ever.

Back