• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never... [Pokémon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • True; I'm no good at that, eheh.

The person below me has never completed a main-series Pokémon game without using any sort of repel items.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Probably true, even though I never buy repels I'm sure I've found one and used it somewhere. XD

The person below me has tried gone without watching the anime for a while then tried to watch an episode from any season without screaminv out every strategy that could've worked better than 'Sleeppowder'.

Years
  • False. I nearly scream cause of Ash's bad moveset choices though.
    The person below me has never had something normal they entered rejected as a banned word in the newer games.

Years
  • True- though trying to trade a Cofagrigus back on White gave me some troubles because of its name.

The person below me has never given away a starter Pokemon on Wonder Trade.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • True. I cannot remember concurrent names for my Characters. IT never felt right to me, as they're all different people.

The person below me has never evolved Rhydon.

Meadow

Years
  • Very true; Imakuni has given me so much grief during a Bulbagarden scavenger hunt. <_<

The person below me has never purchased standard Potions after being given the ability to buy Hyper Potions, Max Potions, and Full Restores.

Meadow

Years
  • False; I've given one to quite a few, actually.

The person below me has never lost to their in-game rival.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • False actually. I once lost the first battle versus Blue with Bulbasaur. My Bulbasaur missed his Tackle a couple of times.

The person below me has never had more than twenty nuggets at one time in a game.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • False, I used it on my first playthrough of Emerald.

The person below me has never used a Walrein.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • False. I like him!!

The perosn below me has never used an un-fully evolved pokemon in a competitive battle.

Meadow

Years
  • False, but that's only because both players were using unevolved Pokémon. =P

The person below me has never thrown a Master Ball at another trainer's Pokémon. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back