• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: "Promoting Posts"

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • So I am not sure if this feature has been around for some time now or not, but what is it to "promote" a post? Will it be bumped to the top of the thread or will it be added to a special category users can filter for and see all the popular posts? How is it different from liking a post?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I clicked on it in a thread bc I thought it was a "haha" reaction (like how you can choose different reactions to Facebook posts) but this integration is pretty cool! Love the concept.

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • I clicked on it in a thread bc I thought it was a "haha" reaction (like how you can choose different reactions to Facebook posts)

I thought that too, and was about to start clicking it all willy-nilly. I feel like it's not very obvious, as opposed to a Furret holding a megaphone or something, but the feature itself could be pretty handy.

Back