• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Any Unity3d Pokemon scripts to use?

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Hi There been making games and assets in unity for about 1 year i will say 1 as whole of the past year have been busy in my high school studies and no time to make any thing as I started unity with C# I would recommend the same to you because get significant ease while making a singletion enum and other features. There is a Pokemon unity project on youtube see that it is totally possible but will require a whole lot of exp. points and leveling up so as in POkemon just keep grinding C# and after a few months try it again and again. If need any help message me but will only be able to help after March because of my exams....

Chrisario

Friend code :0018 2912 2366 let me know
    Years
  • Guys so do I need to practice programming or what I can try to make something different than pokemon that is if I know how to code. Or can someone contact me if I need help with coding. I touched Unity 3d and RMXP like 5 months ago , feels like its gonna be a tough one.

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
    Years
  • Yes. Practice coding. Start small, maybe only building one piece of basic functionality at a time. If that doesn't work for you, start with something even simpler. (Try to recreate an Atari era game like Pong or Galaga)

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    I have created a game that was inspired by Pokemon and its called Ludoria. It is currently being made with unity3D. Even tho unity3D is a game engine, you still need a significant amount of programming knowledge to be able to create something unique. I would suggest you start by making smaller games and learning the fundamentals of how unity works. Even tho I had years of c++ programming, once I switched to unity I had to learn how things work there before I even started porting from Ogre3d to unity3d. If you are curious about the game I'm making you can check it out here

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2018
    Making Pokemon games in Unity3d

Hello there, if there is someone who could point me in the right direction for making Pokemon (3ds style) games in Unity3d... Or if it's possible to make them with any other 3d game engines??For PC..

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back