• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I'd like to show gratitude to rockmanmegaman for this amazing hack. It's very funny and enjoyable.

I'm in the safari zone, i have strength and i don't have HM of Fly. I missed it or i'll recieve in the future?
    After that, i warn you about two glitch i found, i have not finished the game yet.
    1st. You can pass throught the captain who blocks you if you dont have the orange ticket. It happens when you run to him without see him. I guess you can only pass if you have orangeticket. Then there is a porygon which freeze the game if you talk to it.

2nd. When you are trying to fight with second magmar at the museum. if you go out of the museum and try to talk with the people who they are in front of the museum, the game freezes.

Lol, I thought I fixed the captain problem. Okay, I'll fix it right away.
    As for the Porygon, do you remember which map that you saw the porygon?
    Yep, the museum have been fixed for beta 8, thank you :)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    The loveletter chapter gave it away in my opinion :)

Noooo everyone vote Poliwrath quick, Charizard does not deserve to win at all!
    Good luck with your lectures btw Rockman, what do you study?

Lol, I've already confirmed it since the very beginning.

Lol, tbh, I rather see pokemon other than charizard get to have Mega form since I'll definitely put Mega Charizard in Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter lol.

I'm studying Bachelor of Education: Primary Education.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    you must literally be the worst gamer in the world if you can't get passed that in less than five minutes... takes me like 30 seconds tops... its really not that hard.

i'm not even going to explain the ♥♥♥♥ing boulders to you like come on... i assure you to my full extent that you can pass through silph co with next to no trouble.

the herp derps are representations of people like you who arent smart enough to figure ♥♥♥♥ out on their own so they label it impossible and complain all the time. i beta tested 7.5 and found very few glitches, and they were things that you wouldve had to been exploring to figure out... i then played through 7.5 and found that 99% of them were fixed.
    how bout you try something new.... be a little appreciative of the hard work that goes into these games instead of complaining everytime something comes by that exceeds the thinking capacity of your brain.
    or even read a little earlier to see if the questionhas been asked in the past... put a little effort into it man

as for the pillar, it's where green is viewing you from in the cut scene from when you first walk into that route... it has to be there to make sense

and the game literally drags you to the rock beside the game when officer jenny and yellow both move to near the bridges.. it's also the only smashable rock in that entire area

how can someone who reviews hacks be so bad at playing..
    dont be so gad damn disrespectful.

Hey Doc, i never said i review hacks. You come off like an inconsiderate jerk who doesnt understand what criticism is. Having been told the solution to the Fuschia City boulders makes that into an unnecessary roaadblock. As for silph co i look at map in Advance map and found no key at all to unlock the door (the key is obtained way later). ive played my fair share of hacks (most of them remakes) and was able to figure out what to do with no outside help so your assumption that i am a bad player is pretty much a bold faced lie. i also fail to see how providing criticism on certain parts of the hack is disrespectful. if anything you are the disrespectful one by twisting everything i say into something its not.

You also proved my point regarding the "Herp Derp" dialogue being insulting to the player. I do understand that it takes a lot of time and effort to make a great game and there are bound to be a few things that are lost in the transition from outline to a finished product.

Years
  • Hey Doc, i never said i review hacks. You come off like an inconsiderate jerk who doesnt understand what criticism is. Having been told the solution to the Fuschia City boulders makes that into an unnecessary roaadblock. As for silph co i look at map in Advance map and found no key at all to unlock the door (the key is obtained way later). ive played my fair share of hacks (most of them remakes) and was able to figure out what to do with no outside help so your assumption that i am a bad player is pretty much a bold faced lie. i also fail to see how providing criticism on certain parts of the hack is disrespectful. if anything you are the disrespectful one by twisting everything i say into something its not.

You also proved my point regarding the "Herp Derp" dialogue being insulting to the player. I do understand that it takes a lot of time and effort to make a great game and there are bound to be a few things that are lost in the transition from outline to a finished product.

It is a necessary roadblock! Because to follow the story like it should go, you cannot go to the route below Fuchsia, before that you have to do a few things!

And it's not an annoying roadblock either, it's good, you get Strength, and keep going that way, simple as that, not flawed as you are saying...

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    ... I swear reading comments like this gives me a huge headache, and sometime makes me wonder why am I still hacking this game. These comments are even "glitch", they're just parts that you feel like it's too hard. Therefore, instead of passing it with patience, you took the easy way out, and used cheats to skip those parts.

a) Magnemite is understandable. But honestly, the magnemite walk the same as you. They only see 1 square ahead. They can only see you if they're looking at you. You couldn't exploit that?
    b) there's 3 boulder, you move the first and the 3rd one, then push the middle one to the side. It doesn't require much brain to work that out. I mean if you play Pokemon Emerald or Pokemon FireRed there's way more difficult puzzle than that! As for the silph co. If everyone else pass that stage just fine, I think the problem really just lies in you.
    c) You don't know what to do Rock Smach? There's literally a rock outside of the gym for you to smash. It's literally just open in plain sight. How could you not see it?
    d) You may not know or realise how 'rude' it is to edit someone else hack because you didn't make the hack in the first place. See it in my position. I put all these effort into making the hack (e.g. staying up late, learning how to script, spriting as best as I can, doing the map, squeezing my time in for other stuff, etc), sure it's not going to be perfect for everyone but the things I chose to be in the game is what I want to be in the game (e.g. Black humor, etc). Then someone comes along and say "this is not good, so I've edited that part" or "this path is unwalkable, so I've connected the 2 map together", leave a really sour taste for hackers like me. What's worst is that they're the same people who'll eventually say "err, I found a gamebreaking glitch", well 'duh!', you edited the rom to the point where you got into areas where you're not suppose to. That's why you see several hackers change the header of their rom so it can't be edited by other people.
    e) Some of the things you said, I'll take into consideration. However, it seems like all your problems (or glitch) that you've mentioned are just part that you deemed 'too hard'.
    f) Trust me, I understand the wellfare of the child thing. As a tutor/teacher's aide, I have all the certificate and document for Child Protection, etc. Therefore, please don't harp on and trying to imply that I got next to no idea about the welfare of children. This may come as a shock to you, but I maybe a hacker but I'm not your stereotype guy who stays at home everyday and got nothing better to do (I'm sure most people here aren't like that either). As for the herp derp, ofcourse it's insulting. The whole point of them is to show exactly those people ow ridiculous they sound (e.g. "I found a glitch in beta 1 that beta 2 doesn't have" or "How dare you rush Beta 6 because your friend died!" or "You're taking break? Why are you accepting donations if you're just going to give up (note: I never or once accept any donation, although the prospect of it sounds good as I don't need to work as much, but it's just plain wrong) or "Herp derp, derp, these boulders in Fuchsia city is unpassable, eventhough it's really easy to pass. I'm going to use walk through wall now").

Thats all i was going for: an explanation that clears things up and makes playing the hack a little more enjoyable. when you mentioned that you are a tutor/teacher's aid that made me feel a little foolish for taking the dialogue seriously, and my apologies for harping on that. The explantion for the "Herp, Derp" dialogue is also understandable as there are players who get their kicks from bashing hacks. If i came off as negative that wasnt my intention and i apologize and wish you the best of luck going forward on this.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Lol, I thought I fixed the captain problem. Okay, I'll fix it right away.
    As for the Porygon, do you remember which map that you saw the porygon?
    Yep, the museum have been fixed for beta 8, thank you :)

hi rockmanmegaman again,

It's possible that you have fixed it. I just have seen you uploaded a new version. I started last Wednesday (v7.5 i guess) so it's probably that i'm saying this for nothing, sorry if it is as i said

by the way, here is exactly the bug.
    the porygon was at the bottom, where captain with his vaporeon are waiting to eat...

maybe i don't explain well, i can pass through the first captain who request me a orange ticket, the second captain is easy to avoid, you just have to force that the guy walks to catch you and then pass behind him.

PD: I like it very much the dialogues, specially the people of celadon city{:3}

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hey Doc, i never said i review hacks. You come off like an inconsiderate jerk who doesnt understand what criticism is. Having been told the solution to the Fuschia City boulders makes that into an unnecessary roaadblock. As for silph co i look at map in Advance map and found no key at all to unlock the door (the key is obtained way later). ive played my fair share of hacks (most of them remakes) and was able to figure out what to do with no outside help so your assumption that i am a bad player is pretty much a bold faced lie. i also fail to see how providing criticism on certain parts of the hack is disrespectful. if anything you are the disrespectful one by twisting everything i say into something its not.

How is that unnecessary? It's suppose to be there so you don't go to that area before you get HM Strength. Ofcourse, that didn't stop you because you cheated with "walk through wall".

Did you check the laptop where the key is, did you interact with painting to see an invisible switch, did you fight several Rocket Grunts to get their key?? You know the key is everywhere, right? Not just in one specific room.

You still don't get it? The whole herp derp npc ARE MEANT TO BE INSULTING!

In addition, they're not really criticism, it's just you complaining about parts being too hard because you don't have the patience to solve the puzzle, so you resort to use cheating to get through. Therefore, messing up the game, and that then you complain about the game being glitchy even though you were using cheats.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    hi rockmanmegaman again,

It's possible that you have fixed it. I just have seen you uploaded a new version. I started last Wednesday (v7.5 i guess) so it's probably that i'm saying this for nothing, sorry if it is as i said

by the way, here is exactly the bug.
    the porygon was at the bottom, where captain with his vaporeon are waiting to eat...

maybe i don't explain well, i can pass through the first captain who request me a orange ticket, the second captain is easy to avoid, you just have to force that the guy walks to catch you and then pass behind him.

PD: I like it very much the dialogues, specially the people of celadon city{:3}

Okay, now I get it. Yeah, don't goto that area before you fight the Indigo league. The captain aren't suppose to dissapear lol

Years
  • Hey Doc, i never said i review hacks. You come off like an inconsiderate jerk who doesnt understand what criticism is. Having been told the solution to the Fuschia City boulders makes that into an unnecessary roaadblock. As for silph co i look at map in Advance map and found no key at all to unlock the door (the key is obtained way later). ive played my fair share of hacks (most of them remakes) and was able to figure out what to do with no outside help so your assumption that i am a bad player is pretty much a bold faced lie. i also fail to see how providing criticism on certain parts of the hack is disrespectful. if anything you are the disrespectful one by twisting everything i say into something its not.

able to figure out what to do after you walked through it all and got yelled at by half a dozen people about how obvious it is. the block for fuschia city is necessary because the burning museum chapter MUST be played before the dragonair chapter. isnt it obvious that if theres no key there, that you're supposed to just keep going in a different direction?
    and it's not the fact that providing criticism is disrespectful, it's how you're presenting your criticism

Years
  • can you please bring back the rudeness of lavender town... especially the nurse joy bit.. i lovbed that partbut it's not in it anymore... :(

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    can you please bring back the rudeness of lavender town... especially the nurse joy bit.. i lovbed that partbut it's not in it anymore... :(

You want the "♥♥♥♥♥" Joy easter egg back lol? I removed it because my original plan was to make it that Nurse Joy are actually clone/robots of the ♥♥♥♥♥ joy from Lavender Town (who is an ex-team rocket member). The clones/robots are made by TEAM ROCKET so it gives them a better control of KANTO, and also to experiment Pokemon secretly. However, I didn't like the storyline, and so I scrapped it. However, I might add it back in like how I re-added Dojo brother bonus chapter (after removing it from Beta 1).

Alex Night

Charmander Shepard
    Years
  • You want the "♥♥♥♥♥" Joy easter egg back lol? I removed it because my original plan was to make it that Nurse Joy are actually clone/robots of the ♥♥♥♥♥ joy from Lavender Town (who is an ex-team rocket member). The clones/robots are made by TEAM ROCKET so it gives them a better control of KANTO, and also to experiment Pokemon secretly. However, I didn't like the storyline, and so I scrapped it. However, I might add it back in like how I re-added Dojo brother bonus chapter (after removing it from Beta 1).

Wait, that was an actual thing? o.o Interesting... That's actually kind of %$#@ed up just a bit. lol If only Brock could have noticed. :P

Years
  • You want the "♥♥♥♥♥" Joy easter egg back lol? I removed it because my original plan was to make it that Nurse Joy are actually clone/robots of the ♥♥♥♥♥ joy from Lavender Town (who is an ex-team rocket member). The clones/robots are made by TEAM ROCKET so it gives them a better control of KANTO, and also to experiment Pokemon secretly. However, I didn't like the storyline, and so I scrapped it. However, I might add it back in like how I re-added Dojo brother bonus chapter (after removing it from Beta 1).

that seems like a cool concept, but its kinda hard to understand... got some hardcore illuminati going down

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Wait, that was an actual thing? o.o Interesting... That's actually kind of %$#@ed up just a bit. lol If only Brock could have noticed. :P

that seems like a cool concept, but its kinda hard to understand... got some hardcore illuminati going down

Yeah, the main reason why I scrapped it was because I can't think of a suitable ending for it. The storyline was based on a theory i've read from Reddit ages ago, and it's quite interesting because the anime stated the reaosn they look a like is because they're sisters. However, in later seasons you see different Nurse Joy ranging from different age and size to the point you start to wonder... Are they really sister?

Back