• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

kuzronk

Banned
Years
  • Spoiler:

The cover of Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd.

Reactions: £
    Years
  • Edit: Allright I made a huge mistake. So this is what I got on my laptop currently.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Well, here's mine. My Taskbar is on autohide for obvious reasons. Outside of that, just a little bit of rainmeter here and there. I used a custom windows theme as far as my Explorer shell goes, but I might be switching that sooner or later.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Spoiler:

This is probably the neatest my Desktop's been in a long while XD I can eventually get rid of the Otakon Clips folder (that was from last year and I forgot to show them to the people I was planning on showing them to) and the Yato pic (was gonna use it for an RP but then became disinterested), so it'll have even less stuff!

Years
  • Spoiler:

This is probably the neatest my Desktop's been in a long while XD I can eventually get rid of the Otakon Clips folder (that was from last year and I forgot to show them to the people I was planning on showing them to) and the Yato pic (was gonna use it for an RP but then became disinterested), so it'll have even less stuff!

I didn't even know you could put the dock on the side for MacOS. Pretty neat for theming if you get into ricing.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I have to admit that I need to get fan art for my desktop background, but this is so hard to resist using.

Spoiler:

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • I love dragon type pokemon, soooooooo....

Spoiler:

And it's very difficult to get an awesome lati wallpaper like this one that fits the MacBook Pro Retina.

Years
  • I hadn't updated my wallpaper since August, so I figured that it was about time for a change. I don't know where I found this picture, but it's one that I've always wanted to use as a wallpaper, but just never got around to trying it.

Spoiler:

Back