• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your halloween plans?

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • I'm supposed to go to a Halloween party on 10/30, so I need to come up with a costume of some sort. I bought a neat red mask last year but haven't done much with it, so maybe I can make something up out of that.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • ...Nothing, because I'm an adult and I outgrew Halloween two years ago. It's fucking creepy for an 18 year old to go trick-or-treating anyway. =/

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    ...Nothing, because I'm an adult and I outgrew Halloween two years ago. It's fucking creepy for an 18 year old to go trick-or-treating anyway. =/

Not if you're costume is a 14 year old! No one will suspect a thing!

I plan on doing either nothing, or going to a halloween party should someone decide to give one. It's mainly just party culture over here. It's not celebrated at all, except as an excuse to drink a lot, and see if you can pull off Power Girl's boob window.

xVaporeonx

Catwoman
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2016
    This is the only month of the year where I can wear cat ears and not hear anything about that Latte, Grande, Frappuccino person. lolol
    So other than wearing cat ears all month... On Halloween I will likely have a fire and be by myself. lol

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    I'm gonna party with some friends and we'll decorate one friend's party room, make some spooky food and dress as some scary things ^-^ And then we'll propably watch Nightmare before Christmas. Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Put a sign that says "SHRINE" at the front of my house

Dress up as a miko

Tell any passerbys to donate their candy or die

I'll be rich in diabetes by the end of it

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Pretty much whatever I'd normally do on a Saturday night. I don't go out anywhere and we never get trick-or-treaters, so Halloween just doesn't do much for me anymore.

Years
  • I'll probably end up going to a Halloween party with friends. Or stay home pass out candy to trick-or-treaters while enjoying the fun/spooky atmosphere.

Years
  • i have none because i ****ing hate halloween. it brings back terrible memories. :(
    (might steal some candy tho)

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Probably going to a party, or at least hanging out somewhere with friends. Not sure what I wanna dress up as yet, I might go as Beyoncé from the Flawless video simply because its a #look and I have all the pieces I'd need to pull off the outfit.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Probably gonna stay upstairs or in the basement so I don't have to answer the door

and then hope that hardly anyone comes so we get more candy

Anyway, here's what I'm dressing up as:

Spoiler:
    aaaaaaaay go post in the thread

RUN. HIDE. DO NOT ANSWER THE DOOR. DO NOT TURN ON THE LIGHTS. PRAY. PRAY THAT THEY PASS THE HOUSE AND DO NOT CALL.

LAUGH. LAUGH AT THOSE FOOLS WHO GOT EGGED BY THOSE CHAVVY TEENAGERS AFTER SOME FREE SWEETS. IT'S A CRUEL WORLD WE LIVE IN.
    apparently Halloween is cray in Britain

Sirfetch’d

We don't get trick or treaters where I live normally. I kind of wish that we did so Halloween would be a bit more important to me but it just isn't :( I will however stock up on some good candy once it goes on sale the day after! :3

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • apparently Halloween is cray in Britain

There's a few fanatics but I'd say it's not really a huge thing. More shops are selling Christmas things now rather than Halloween things! (what they should really be selling are George Birthday Commemoration Memorabilia because that's obviously a far more important event in the coming months)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    i got invited to a byob rollerskating halloween party... contemplating if i want to go... also contemplating on smoking over drinking on rollerskates

Back