• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
  • It's bittersweet, that moment. You know it's funny cuz of Roxas's now infamous quote, but Xion is my favorite KH female yet, and it sent shivers down my spine. Maybe because I can connect to Roxas so well as a person, I really really felt horrible when Xion died. It's a shame Sora like never had any epic moments like that. *roxas crazed* x_x

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • Not to mention that Roxas is cuter than Sora. Why does someone so cute have to be a nobody with an upsetting life? WHY?!

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • =3=;; seem everyone is hating on Sora. Dx.

Deeper?
    Spoiler:
    Nomura specifically said that Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story. IMO Sora has a longer, and deeper story in Kingdom Hearts.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • This is why Sora bugs some people.

(open at your own risk. buhahaha)
    Spoiler:

But Sora is a cool character. I got excited when I saw him in Days.

But Terra's pants win my vote for best new character. The scene with Terra's pants was more heart warming than every other cutscene combined.

ソラ

Years
  • Well, Sora will and always be my child hero. even tho i was 12 when I looked up to him as a hero :D.
    Now Im 19, and I still look at him as a hero. I think he is awesome. thats My opinion. But Roxas, and Ventus are one of my favorites too. Aqua is my favorite Female character, Xion is next. and than Kairi. Namine I didnt really get to like know her, in a way, Like i pushed her aside. But she is a good character.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • I really liked Kingdom Hearts the first time I've heard of it, and it will never change.
    For some reason I like Roxas better than Sora, most likely because
    he's the only Organization XIII member who didn't get killed,
    the way he does things and his anger.

But like Sora, he's after a girl, named Xion, but after she died, Roxas
    didn't chase any girls from then.

wee187

Years
  • Though I don't think Axel's completely gone. I brought this up before, in the ending of KH2FM, both Roxas and Axel go into this white light after the Roxas fight. Roxas goes back to Sora, so maybe Axel, not having someone to go back to, wandered around in the Realm of Darkness until he found his real self again? I dunno.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • Though I don't think Axel's completely gone. I brought this up before, in the ending of KH2FM, both Roxas and Axel go into this white light after the Roxas fight. Roxas goes back to Sora, so maybe Axel, not having someone to go back to, wandered around in the Realm of Darkness until he found his real self again? I dunno.

That was more of a psuedo-flashback. It never happened, but at the same time it did. It's kinda like Roxas and Sora's fight. It never actually happened, but represents something. Roxas originally never accepted him being Sora's Nobody, but he was his own being. After the fight, Roxas says, "You make a good other" meaning he finally accepted Sora. Roxas and Axel disappearing signifies their final goodbyes to each other, as they never actually got to say it in person. Axel has a tear run down his face, because he is actually gone, while Roxas gets to live on in Sora. And he's happy he got his wish, as, like he said to Sora, he finally got to see Roxas again. Such a sad story...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Nomura admitted in an interview once (I think it's in the FM+ Ultimania and, if not, in a Famitsu somewhere) that once a Nobody fades away, if the Heartless that was holding their Heart has been defeated too, they'll reform into the original person they were.

:/ So I don't doubt that most, if not all, of the Organization will be back in some capacity in the next game, but just not as Nobodies. Otherwise all of them except Roxas (and Naminé, if you toss her in with the Org) are gone.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • You guys forgot about Xion, she was technically part of Organization XIII, more-so then Namine was, and she's not really dead, she's just somewhere inside Roxas, who is inside Sora.

Anyway, based on certain tidbits of information acquired from Birth by Sleep, coded, and various interviews, I'm positive that at least Roxas, Xion, and Namine will return, if not Axel, or Lea, as well. I'm also more then positive that Xehanort will return seeing as Sora defeated his Heartless and Nobody in that order.

Oh, and since some of you were listing your fav. Kingdom Hearts characters, here are my top 10 favs.
    01) Aqua
    02) Xion
    03) Roxas
    04) Sora
    05) Ven
    06) Kairi
    07) Riku
    08) Terra
    09) Axel
    10) Namine
    Honorable Mention) Terra's Pants (XD)

Oh, and of course,
    ~Member List Updated~

wee187

Years
  • What's the deal with Terra's pants? I must have missed something lol. :D

My favorite characters(top ten):

1. Roxas
    2. Xion
    3. Sora
    4. Ven
    5. Aqua
    6. Namine
    7. Axel
    8. Terra
    9. Kairi
    10. Riku

*must know about Terra's pants. Maybe he went to go hang with Ven's shirt, which I found missing in the beginning of his part. XD*

ソラ

Years
  • My favorite top 10 Characters are

1] Sora
    2] Ventus
    3] Roxas
    4] Aqua
    5] Mickey(Im not sure if this counts but he is in KH soo yeah)
    6] Lea
    7] Xion
    8] Kairi
    9] Riku
    10] Terra

I want to put Axel, But Lea, Has cool clothes, and I think he is awesome, since HE IS AXEL :3

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Hey... can somebody answer my question?
    Why do most people find it hard to understand Kingdom Hearts?
    I think it's easy to understand.
    Actually, if you want to understand Kingdom Hearts,
    you only have to play (Or watch a playthrough.) Days, Com and KH 2.
    (For some reason, I don't think
    you have to play KH 1 because you can understand
    the whole thing in KH 1 by just playing Com. Of course, I
    did watch a playthrough of it.)

Once Birth by Sleep is released in USA, I guess you have to
    play that aswell.

Oh, and my top 10 list will be:
    1. Roxas
    2. Xion
    3. Riku
    4. Demyx
    5. Kairi
    6. Namine
    7. Xemnas
    8. Axel
    9. Larxene
    10. Marluxia

(I didn't add Sora, 'cause he's crazy in my opinion.)

My list is weird, but I don't care.

PS: Crystal Heart, can you add me to the member's list?

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Hey... can somebody answer my question?
    Why do most people find it hard to understand Kingdom Hearts?
    I think it's easy to understand.
    Actually, if you want to understand Kingdom Hearts,
    you only have to play (Or watch a playthrough.) Days, Com and KH 2.
    (For some reason, I don't think
    you have to play KH 1 because you can understand
    the whole thing in KH 1 by just playing Com. Of course, I
    did watch a playthrough of it.)

Once Birth by Sleep is released in USA, I guess you have to
    play that aswell.
    You have to play Kingdom Hearts to understand why Sora is traveling with Donald & Goofy, as well as for backstory on his relationships with Kairi, Riku, and Xehanort as well as explaining what Heartless are. Chain of Memories can be skipped, as if you skip it, you'll just be in the same boat as Sora, not knowing how he got there or who certain people are. Kingdom Hearts II is the official sequel to Kingdom Hearts, so its a must play, since it explains Nobodies. 358/2 Days can be skipped as the more important information on Roxas is explained during Kingdom Hearts II, although you have to play it if you wish to understand how Roxas can dual-wield Keyblades. You also have to play Chain of Memories if you want to understand some of the occurences in 358/2 Days. As far as spin-offs go, Kingdom Hearts coded and Birth by Sleep are the most important. coded explains what was on the letter King Mickey sent to Sora and Birth by Sleep explains Xehanort's past, which was unknown even to him, and they both set up the events for the next Kingdom Hearts game, be it Kingdom Hearts III or Kingdom Hearts Reconnect, although my munny's on Kingdom Hearts III.

I also thought of a little inconsistency in Kingdom Hearts II & 358/2 Days. In Kingdom Hearts II, Roxas' panel in the World that Never Was shows his weapon as both the Oathkeeper and Oblivion, and although this is right, it wasn't true at any point that he was the Organization XIII, as shown in 358/2 Days since he used a single Keyblade up until after Xion's death, when he seemed to have gained her's, which he turned her's and his into the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion right before his fight with Riku. Even Axel showed surprise when Roxas was about to fight him with two Keyblades. So either it was a mistake on the designers part or the panels' images change with the weapon.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • Here's my top ten:
    1. Axel
    2. Roxas
    3. Ventus
    4. Aqua
    5. Terra
    6. Kairi
    7. Sora
    8. Vanitas (I'll probably like him more when I've played BBS)
    9. Xion
    10. Namine

If you're wondering what my fav to least fav Organization members are. Check out the previous page or it could be the page before that.

Back