• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
Years
  • THIS HACK IS PERFECT Looking Great overall! I'm looking forward for the english version mate! I'm so HYPE since last year hehe :D
    I like emerald hacks cus it has pokemon animations than other gba pokes

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I really like the idea of Day-Night thing but I usually play at night and it makes my screen really dark that I can barely see it so can you please fix it or make it less dark?
    I finished Beta 2 and I had a lot of fun.

Last edited:

ipatix

Sound Expert
    Years
  • Update:

Well, it's been a long time since I did my last update and I think it's time to keep you up to date what I'm currently doing.
    Here's some of the latest samples. Please don't mind about the little stuttering here and there. It's due to recording issues and usually doesn't occur:

PS: Anybody knows the name of the sequencer/composer of the P.C. theme?

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
    Years
  • But then you think wrong.

We are not machines and sit less than 24 hours on the hack. Therefore I beg you not to verreiten such myths.

The translation will not happen in the 2nd beta, simply because too many errors exist than it is worth.

The third beta will be in English as well as the full version.
    Please be patient.
    sorry for the post
    my cousin used my account and just told me about this

well I'm patiently waiting for any update since the beginning
    good luck bro

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    This midis are great, but I recomend you to fix the overworld sprite of the protagonist when he runs up, is strange to see only moving the body, you should make the head moving one pixel up and down (sorry for my bad english, I hope you can understand)

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    That Golden Sun Graphics and Music makes me wanna place this a whooooole lot more.

This needs an English translation of Beta 2.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    This is a great hack and even though i cant understand it i think its on of my top 3 however i have had difficulty on the ruins with the three Regi's i checked a walkthrough and it got me to the fossils but then when he leaved the ruins vanished but when i left the ruins didn't vanish can someone please help me??

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2017
    I am waiting for beta three too, but is this hack still being updated? It said the post was last edited well over a year ago.

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
  • Figured I would save the devs some time and potential annoyance...

Varion Bluefire said:
    This needs an English translation of Beta 2.
    NicksTVFree said:
    Ohh... this hack awesome! Please... give me Beta 3 in English.
    Xfinity said:
    I am waiting for beta three too, but is this hack still being updated? It said the post was last edited well over a year ago.

---------------------------------------

Dragonflye said:
    Thanks. And Yes the Beta 3 will be also in english.
    ipatix said:
    Update
    July 31st, 2014, 04:53 AM

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2017
    Huh, it says the hack was updated over a year ago, not July 31st. That's weird.

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    First met you, I am a Chinese hacker, I really like your Pokemon hack works Sovereign of the Skies, the inside of the map title is very beautiful, hope you can allow me copy it to let me use my hack works, thank you very much

Please copy nothing. And Thanks.^^

Back