• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Golden Island [Finished for this summer.]

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Awesome man. Can't wait for English/final beta. Hack is amazing. Great tiles, story. features etc. Especially love these sprites :D

Years
Why the best sprite for me into the hack?

ee9f85f34b14a917cf1ffa5b356b7b6f.png
I need help for my final decision.

I think you Should use the Dark haired sprite with his hand out on the right! He looks so cool!
(It's based on Zeke/Hao Asakura from Shaman king right? )

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
Use the one on the right. The legs are a little short I think, could you make them 1 or 2 pixels bigger? By the way, if that other translator doesn't do his job I'd be happy to help, although I am not at all that good at spanish I could at least use google translate for the words I don't know and make sense of them from there. :)

juzzRizard

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
it's a shame that it's not in english....

i hope someone will translate the game

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
It's a shame how many great hacks only get released in Spanish. I really hope Islas Doradas will get translated to English, if someone has the ability to do that and wants to do some effort, please...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 19, 2017
I would definitely translate this if I knew anything about hacking at all ;-;
It looks phenomenal.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
hey man, i had a problem in the caves in terra town, I started fighting a mew and he used the atack that makes the weather hail, but then the game freezed and I only have a save on that part of the game so i cant go back, if you have a cheat or something to kill/capture/run away from him please pass it to me

Back