• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Comparing your hometown to the Pokemon world

Years
  • Well, I live on a very 'treey' area of a suburb, which looks REALLY beautiful. I personally relate to New Bark Town in its atmosphere and basic look... at least the street. The rest of the area is a bit like Saffron City or Snowpoint City (in the winter)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    My hometown is definitely Olivine. There's a pretty big port and a lighthouse, though the lighthouse isn't in service. Guess our Ampharos got sick. :(

Where I'm living now...Mahogany Town. We're a stone's throw from a lake, and sometimes certain areas in/around town mess with the reception on the car radio.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm not sure, hmm. There are a lot of farms and fields around my city and it's not very big. Perhaps Viridian City? Though we haven't got a super old big forest close by. Rustboro, perhaps. A lot of modern companies and stuff :3 Might fit.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Hoenn. Lots of rivers, canals, and small lakes. There is also the inter coastal and oceans of course! And the everglades.

However, the people in Hoenn are much nicer!

Cyberglass

the stuff Porygon are made of
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    I'd have to say Aspertia City. It's surrounded by trees, and even though it's definitely a city it's small enough and quiet enough that it feels like a suburb of Virbank or Castelia.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Let's see, I live in a suburban area within 20 miles of farmland, a ridiculous amount of recreational lakes nearby like... probably over a hundred just in my county. Most of the area is heavily forested, and it gets really, really cold in the winter. So, I'm thinking maybe Icirrus in Unova? Unless someone can think of a better location lol.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    Nacrene city..without the abandoned train tracks. There's forests to the edges of the town, but the town itself is run down and kinda ghetto..and no museums. maybe nacrene with a touch of a foresty...fallarbor town? Oh..this is tough..If we're using anime here...definitely Dark City XD

Back