• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Prized/Favorite Cards! (Opt in for featuring on YouTube)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
  • Hello ladies and gentlemon! Those of you who are familiar with me know that I am a collector of Pokemon cards myself, and some time back I recorded some pack opening videos even. Well today I want to talk about the best cards in our collections, those cards we hold most dear whether for their rarity or for a special memory we have. Everyone has one, or several, cards that are close to their hearts, and I want to hear about them!

If you are so inclined, you may OPT IN so to speak and allow me to showcase your card in coming videos on the Pokecommunity YouTube channel. This is entirely optional and I will only showcase cards and stories that are explicitly stated as opting in. This is primarily a thread for the community and you should feel no obligation to contribute to the channel, but if you do it would be great!

To start off I will show you guys one of my most prized cards in my own collection, my Extended Sheet 2 Dewgong card.
    UAbPSEl.jpg

This isn't a particularly rare card by any means, but it was only released in Japan which makes it unique to me. It also is one of very few cards to have a glossy finish on it, instead of a matte finish like most cards or a holographic. I have owned the card for going on 3 years now and it still maintains a very prominent place in my collection.

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
  • I would post my favourite Ditto card again but I have many more cards to share, I'll have to get a good photo of them (Is it only 1 photo? Or can we do two?)

And very nice Dewgong, I love the glossy cards not only because of their finish but because of their quality

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I would post my favourite Ditto card again but I have many more cards to share, I'll have to get a good photo of them (Is it only 1 photo? Or can we do two?)

And very nice Dewgong, I love the glossy cards not only because of their finish but because of their quality
    As many as you like!

Years
  • I... have several cards I really like, though my most prized and my favorite cards aren't exactly the same. My most prized is my POP Series 5 Espeon *, which is probably my most valuable card. My favorites are the Shiny Collection/Radiant Collection Meloetta EX cards, both Japanese and English and both regular EX and full art EX. Oh, and my Mewtwo ex cards from ex Ruby & Sapphire. Oh, and Raichu (prime) from HGSS. Also Raichu Lv. X from Diamond & Pearl: Stormfront. These last two in combination are a hell of a lot of fun together because Raichu Lv. X can evolve from Raichu (prime) since Raichu (prime)'s card name is just considered "Raichu", which allows you to strike for 200 combined damage in Raichu Lv. X's first turn in play.

Pictures may be a bit difficult to gather up as I have no idea which box/binder any of these cards I mentioned are in.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • It'd be hard to choose! Though my most prized and favorite are two whole different things, but if I have to choose, my most prized card(s) are probably my Legendary Treasures gold secret rares ( Zekrom, Reshiram.) or my secret rare Lugia from the Call of legends set because it was my first ultra rare. My favorite card would automatically be the EX Melloetta's from Legendary Treasures set. Sorry no pics but I'm on my phone and its late.

Back