• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2012
Hi, I'm interested in your Shiny EV'd Swampert. Would you be interested in any of these? (choose as many as you'd like, lol).

Spoiler:

FC: 2451 6281 9277

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi, I'm interested in your Shiny EV'd Swampert. Would you be interested in any of these? (choose as many as you'd like, lol).

Spoiler:

FC: 2451 6281 9277
Where did the arceus come from please??

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2012
Where did the arceus come from please??

It came from the Hall Of Origin. Whoever had it originally must have used a hack to get the key item, and then used the key item to get access to the Arceus.

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
Hey! Im here for our trade of EV'd pokes my FC is 3825 2173 2354. If you don't remember my trade was the one where i give you an arcanine, mismagius and porygon z. In exchange I get Shiny Adamant Scizor Shiny Adamant Mamoswine and Shiny Modest Houndoom.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
It came from the Hall Of Origin. Whoever had it originally must have used a hack to get the key item, and then used the key item to get access to the Arceus.
If you can trade 4th gen. I will just give it to you??

Hey! Im here for our trade of EV'd pokes my FC is 3825 2173 2354. If you don't remember my trade was the one where i give you an arcanine, mismagius and porygon z. In exchange I get Shiny Adamant Scizor Shiny Adamant Mamoswine and Shiny Modest Houndoom.

I sorta remember!! It is a 4th gen trade right??

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
Yes it is a 4th gen EV'd pokemon trade and im reaDy to do the trade when you are. :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
Great! Just in case le me repost my FC since i dont have a signature displaying yet. It's 3825 2173 2354

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2012
If you can trade 4th gen. I will just give it to you??

The Swampert? For free? If so, thanks! Yes, I can trade 4th gen. Should I use the 1st Diamond FC or the US Platinum FC? I'm not sure because it's both Shiny and EV'd. :P

My FC is 2451 6281 9277.

Years
hey there, i hear that u are one of the big shots of the trade corner, and by looking at ur thread id agree. im interested in these two pokemon:
TRU Arceus lv100 Timid ID 11079
TRU Shaymin lv50 Timid ID 02089
could u please look through my thread, if its not too much trouble :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'll be in the wifi room right now. :)
Give me a bit to switch games and I'll be in there for you, can you please tell me which swampert again??

hey there, i hear that u are one of the big shots of the trade corner, and by looking at ur thread id agree. im interested in these two pokemon:
TRU Arceus lv100 Timid ID 11079
TRU Shaymin lv50 Timid ID 02089
could u please look through my thread, if its not too much trouble :)

Thanks for the compliment!! :)
I will check your thread after I trade with the above, but just to let you know, all of my events are on 4th gen games!!

EDIT: nvm, I'm retarded!! :laugh:
See you in there with the swampert!!

Last edited:
Back