• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sacred Fire, Divine Water [OOC-SU] [T]

Which Family is teh bestest evar?

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2012
It's on page number 4. ^.^

I really am hoping that Aimi didn't end up being too much of a Mary-Sue, I really try to make sure that I don't let that happen.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Aimi & Icarus have a few stuff in common, like not talking.

I just got an idea! A love triangle with Icarus, Hikari & Aimi! What do you two, Meloetta142 & Pink, think? :rambo:

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
@Genevieve: I would say either works it's up to you. May be worth seeing what the situation is like IC when it comes to your time to leave and to make the decision then.

@Meleotta I'm sure Aimi isn't a Mary-Sue (Akio-San would have pointed as much out). I'll give your SU a read through and see what I think ( although my own SU was a bit rushed and so reads pretty poorly. My advice may not be worth listening to xD).
EDIT: From what I've read there is little danger of Aimi being a Mary Sue. Her flaws are well thought and strong enough to effect the Rp I also didn't read any strong cliche in the SU. So don't worry! It's a better SU than my own!

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
SD- meh, if you want icarus with Aimi it's okay with me.

SU-

Full Name: Mitsuki Kitsune
Nicknames: Suki
Sex: Female

Family: Devine Water
Career: Mitsuki defends the kingdom of Devine Water with her sword and her loyal link pokemon Shierra, the Luxray. On her way she also picks up berries and herbs she could use to make medical potions or anything that could help her kingdom out, she's a skilled swordwoman.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Mitsuki has red, curly hair that's in a tail attached with a jewelry. She wears a short dress with black pants under it and a long yellow jacket with fur. She has hazel eyes that can't lie, litterally, when she lies her eyes start to twinkle. She also has something that looks like a tattoo on her forehead, she never asked for it but just got one when she was a child. On her right upper leg she has also a tattoo, a yellow star, the same star her Luxray has on the end of her tail.

Personality: Mitsuki acts like a arrogant woman most of the time, she also tends to act like a charming princess, polite and nice. Mitsuki shows different personality's so no one knows what he real one is, which she wants to stay like that, mostly because she wants no one to know anything about her, she can be very sly sometimes too.

Mitsuki is quite a loner and only trusts her friend Shierra, she also despises the princess and princesses of the Sacred Fire and Devine Water family, probely because they've never been really nice to her and she exclaims it's their fault for her cruel past.

History: Mitsuki was always acting happy and always around her parents and Shierra, keeping up her cheerful mood, even though she wasn't happy all the time. Back when the Devine Water family and the Sacred Fire family were still one kingdom she always played around the tower and the castle where the families lived, wondering what they all would be doing and thinking of sly plans to sneak inside to take a look around.

Though, Mitsuki was a little girl that always showed a fake smile, because she thought that would be the only thing that could keep her happy, it was her way of thinking positive. Her parents despised her because thanks to her her mother couldn't get any more childeren, her parents wanted a son, but got a daughter instead, and now they couldn't get a son anymore because she did something to her mothers body.

Her parents always treated her poorly, always making her work and clean up the house, when her parents were gone or to their work she would play outside. Even the people outside were mean towards her, calling her a streetrat and such. Shierra was the only one who never left her side.

When the tower burned down with the princess and princesses of the Sacred Fire family, her parents blamed her for it because she happened to be near the tower, they sended their daughter to the Devine Water kingdom while they started a new life in the Sacred Fire family, as a family with no childeren.

Mitsuki started the princess and princesses ever since that day. She learned how to fight with a sword in the Devine Water kingdom and became a beautiful young woman, the woman her parents always despised.

Skills: Sword fighting, acting, cooking and finding things.
Flaws: her personality is her biggest imperfection, she also is bad at defending.
Weapon: She uses a big heavy sword, good for her she's able to wear it. (Same weapon as in the appearence picture)

Pokemon: Luxray
Pokemon Name: Shierra
Pokemon Personality: Shierra is a happy-go-lucky pokemon who tends to act cold and cool around other people and pokemon links. She tries to protect Mitsuki from people who try to bring her harm. Shierra has grown a big hate towards Mitsuki's parents since they always treated Mitsuki poorly. She's also the only one who knows Mitsuki's real personality.
Pokemon History: Shierra shares the same history as Mitsuki, only that she had to watch Mitsuki work all the time while she had to stay on her bed.
Pokemon Specialty: Shierra is a ninja-like pokemon and is very fast.
Pokemon Flaws: She judges people and pokemon way too fast.

Proof of Reading: ---- (already did this with my first character Hikari Natsumi Densetsu)

Anything Else: nothing.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
that's true, if we're still on this first part then she'll fall ill, if we're past that I'll find some reason for her to go missing

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2012
The love triangle seems like fun, but by looking at Pink's post, does this mean ot would just be Icarus and Aimi?

Sapphire Rose

Years
Melloeta- i said it because i always lose in love triangles... *had bad expierences* it's SD's choice though.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
@PS This time may be different. It should give some good RP at the very least! The three of you can play off of each other from the very start.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Sapph, your new SU is Accepted.

Also, everyone else...

Y U NO WAIT FOR ME TO POST GAIZ!?
It seems like I've missed two pages worth of OOC posts, so can someone fill me in with a short'n'sweet version?

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
@Akio-San Its mostly been random discussions to do with character quirks and some low level prep for when we can post (who meets who first etc).

At the moment it seems Lt Col Fantastic and I will interact before his character wanders off for something he has plan.
ShinyDiamond, PinkSapphire and Meloetta142 are talking about a possible love triangle between their characters.

Think thats everything that will actually effect RP. Other than that it's just discussion.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Maloetta- a month ago i almost lost my life, compare with that! XD meh it's alright i guess, SD's final choice though, if he's alright with it, i'm alright with it too.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Off-topic, as of this post, NightOfRemorse, your post count is 666. Congrats!...I think.

On-Topic, people can't resist romance in RPs, so naturally when you get a whole bunch of people and set them down in one, they make a whole bunch of love shapes. I guess it just kinda happens.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
machomuu, did ya have to go there??

Anyways, seeing as -Grayscale- has posted, I think you all know what that means...

FREEDOM TO POST!!

Well, Unless someone was planning on having their character speak with Tsurara, I was probably gonna have him off to the side.

Character #2, on the other hand...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Cra*! Akio-kun beat me to it!

:D It's time to post everyone! How should I enter in my first post? How can Pokemon evolve?

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Aha, sorry that took a bit. That post itself took about 1-2 hours to make, I don't usually write so much. Even if more than half of it was pretty much dialogue

What are we supposed to be doing after the meeting?

And lol, love triangles... Those are always fun, just make sure you don't include romance in every single post of yours.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
@-Grayscale-: I believe our characters are supposed to enjoy the celebrations of the festival for as long as they wish. THE SAKE'S ON TERUYOSHI! xD (Well not really...he's not the type to hand alcohol to strangers =P )

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Posted :) I tried to keep the colors Salamence based (slate gray, dark red, and sky blue) The red is just what Makoto says/thinks, and the light blue is Kaisho's thoughts. (which Makoto can hear)

Teruyoshi and Makoto have to go party btws, that'd be epic.

Back