• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some Mario game engine thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaTailzChao

how do i shot arrows
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
While fiddling around with an old game I made some time ago I made this little thing. Made with Game Maker 6.1.

Features:
- Very smooth engine
- Goombas and Koopas
- MP3 music, with perfect loops

Screenshots:
somemariogaem.png

somemariogame2.png

...Yeah, there isn't really much yet because this was really just a quick distraction to keep me from being bored. But I have...Some plans. Some nice plans. Delicious plans, if you must.

Remember that you have to unzip it so it can access the music or it will not work.

Also shift jumps, control runs, and down ducks.
Click here okay

MegaTailzChao

how do i shot arrows
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
That's because this is from LAST YEAR.

Congrats on bumping a topic many moths old. Dumbass.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Chimchar kid, do not revive threads that are over a month old.

MegaTailzChao, there is no need to use that sort of insulting language against another member. One of our rules here is to respect all members on the board. Report it to a moderator - you don't need to start flaming someone even if they didn't follow the rules.

I'm giving you both warnings.

*locks*

--FG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back