• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Can't add new tags in edited blog entry?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • I'm quite sure when I use my blog back then, I can change the tags for my entry when I feel like it, even after it's published, but now I'm unable to add any tags for some reason, which leads into problem when I wanted to add tags to blogs when I forgot to add them when I published it.

What should I do?

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    ...iirc this might have something to do with me. I used to add a 'harlequin' tag to blogs in order to get the word harlequin bigger than every other word in the tag cloud, lol. They changed the editing functions after my Brand Recognition became too powerful. Perhaps this has something to do with that.

My bad.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I'm quite sure when I use my blog back then, I can change the tags for my entry when I feel like it, even after it's published, but now I'm unable to add any tags for some reason, which leads into problem when I wanted to add tags to blogs when I forgot to add them when I published it.

What should I do?

You are able to edit blog tags. Go to your blog, then to the entry you want to edit, and without editing the entry look in the bottom right corner of the entry. In order, from left to right, you should see:
    • Views
    • Comments
    • Pencil (Edit Entry)
    • Pencil & Tag (Edit Tags)
    Click the pencil and tag button and a drop down menu will appear. From there you can choose to deselect tags, as well as add new tags to the entry. Note that you can only have a maximum of five tags per entry, which means you must manage which ones you want to keep.

Hope that helps, bud.

Back