• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Galactic Platinum EX

Do You Like Galactic Platinum EX So far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
@SarcasticPrince
Ofcourse dude, I'd love to have a grammar fixer :D

oh and FYI, N-Actor, from now on isnt my scripter. It is my new secret co-owner.

@Deja Vu
Thanks for the offer dude but I wont be needing them
Way to keep me in the dark. haha When did you plan on telling me, but all those screen shots are showing off scripts that I made. So are you still going to keep my scripts in.(after hours of you begging me to do them xD)

oh well, there where to many desicians I didn't agree with you on. But I still like the whole Galactic hack. So I am branching off and starting my own version of Galactic Platinum. I am calling it Galactic Conquest. (oh and I am still working hard on Light. So you guys are not going to so Glatic Conquest come out for a while. :/ )

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
Way to keep me in the dark. haha When did you plan on telling me, but all those screen shots are showing off scripts that I made. So are you still going to keep my scripts in.(after hours of you begging me to do them xD)

oh well, there where to many desicians I didn't agree with you on. But I still like the whole Galactic hack. So I am branching off and starting my own version of Galactic Platinum. I am calling it Galactic Conquest. (oh and I am still working hard on Light. So you guys are not going to so Glatic Conquest come out for a while. :/ )

Soz, It was because, you stopped really doing scripts for me and i needed a new scripter. But anyways, soz bout it.

Grr.. so your basically going to copy my hack?!? Seriously?

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
Not at all, my hack is going to be better <3 Also you don't go around islands. You travel on a spaceship around the galaxy conquering new worlds. Hence it's not a quest it's a conquest. A Galactic Conquest. <3

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
Not at all, my hack is going to be better <3 Also you don't go around islands. You travel on a spaceship around the galaxy conquering new worlds. Hence it's not a quest it's a conquest. A Galactic Conquest. <3

Oh Well, Arent you sure of your self? -.-
Anyway, that wont be for a while anyway.

Paper Mario

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 22, 2022
Only Croagunk as a starter? I'd suggest also glameow and stunky, the other commanders' signature pokémons.

Years
Hey Tactic, Are you working on this hack? Why didn't you Update? Bty, hope you are working on it. I really want to play this hack. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back