• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Hello guys, I've just signed up :)

I love pokemon and as you can tell Pikachu is my all time favourite pokemon :D

looking forward to having an discussion with you all

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Ah, Pikachu is a classic! What kind of Pokemon things are you interested in? The games? The show? I, personally, like a little bit of everything.

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Ah, Pikachu is a classic! What kind of Pokemon things are you interested in? The games? The show? I, personally, like a little bit of everything.

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

I love both but mainly the games :) I just love playing them

Well hello there! welcome to PC, it's a pleasure to have you here with us today!

Pikachu is a classic, I feel like the image of Pikachu itself has more power than "Pokemon", as a brand. That's really saying something, don't you think? it's one of those crazy things that happen with Pokemon, interesting crazy for me, at least.

I'm pretty sure you're going to have a lot of fun around here, we pretty much cover every aspect of the franchise. If you don't mind me asking, what attracted you here to PC? any section in specific?

Feel free to message me at anytime if you need help! good luck with everything :)

Yeah that is for sure saying something which I do find a crazy thing to happen and I'm glad about it too.

Well I'm playing pokemon red again so I searched something about daycare so I can level up my Mankey without battling 900 times and I came across this site and I thought it looked interesting

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Herro there Wild Pikachu~! Happy to see more fans of the cute yellow mouse around, Pikachu's just too adorable. <3 Welcome to the PokéCommunity! What's your favourite game in the Pokémon series by the way? =o Mine's SoulSilver.. such a nice game, tons of cute features aah. <33 Hope you have fun here, lots to discuss and stuff and many to meet. ^ ^

See you around!

Back