• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
  • I don't even know who the hell Taylor Lautner is. :(
    He's basically this:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

And this as well:
    Spoiler:

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    This worries me that you were looking up pictures of him wilson )8

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm going to act like I'm never dense for the sake of being cool and keeping it. :/

I'm afraid that only a picture would show us if you are keeping it or not. 8|

Don't worry Audy, seeing what has happened this month, all of the vets will come back. I know at least three people that suddenly made an appearance after more than 6 months.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • This worries me that you were looking up pictures of him wilson )8
    I was distracting Tweety. He's rolling around on the floor now foaming from the mouth; now we can trash talk him and he won't notice and ban us! 8D

I won't say it again.
    Only certain people.
    Am I among those people? 8D

EDIT: Who the fluffy waffles is Chairman Kaga? D8

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Oh dear lord Wilson, Shane Dawson always beats Smosh and Nigahiga except Ryan Higa can totally pull off an awesome teehee :>
    I know this is from yesterday, but w/e.

Smosh, ShaneDawsonTV, and nigahiga = (b^ ^)b

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Yuri?

Derk, I'll be going to that party soon, and I know you'll miss me, but you'll have to live on without me for the time being.
    I'm sorry :[

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Derk, you never make sense. Ever. ~_~

Does I R ever make sense?

Hey everybody, guess who just backed cookies and put butter in the microwave and set to defrost and forgot to remove the wrappers? xD

I know the wrapper caught fire... I just opened the microwave and threw it into a pot that had water in it.. xD

Then I had blow out the little burning bits a wrapper that were still on fire in the microwave... xD

Anyway don't worry, there was more butter so I R could still make cookies... xD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    No, not really.

I'll have too much fun scaring people with my costume.
    Liar :[
    No one ever misses me ;__;

So you're going to be a bit like Jason? I'm just going to dress like I always do outside of school(all those hip and fresh American Eagle shirts and jeans), except maybe I'll wear a skull mask to be more original.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022

Liar :[
    No one ever misses me ;__;

So you're going to be a bit like Jason? I'm just going to dress like I always do outside of school(all those hip and fresh American Eagle shirts and jeans), except maybe I'll wear a skull mask to be more original.
    We have a naked date tonight, remember Luck?!

I just got out of the shower :B But I have everything on but a shirt.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Yeah guys.. Ignore the traumatized person that almost set fire to a kitchen... :Þ
    I hope you aren't talking about me, because I just did that exact same thing. That was the most burnt bologna that I have ever eaten...but it was still delicious ♥

We have a naked date tonight, remember Luck?!

I just got out of the shower :B But I have everything on but a shirt.

I forgot Paul, I'm sorry ;;
    Can you forgive me?

Strangely enough, I just got out of the shower too D8

Derk, I'm sorry, but unless it's a real machete, you won't be scaring anyone with it. And if it's real, I hope for everyone's sake that you keep a tight grip and don't accidentally fling it somewhere like a wiimote.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022

I hope you aren't talking about me, because I just did that exact same thing. That was the most burnt bologna that I have ever eaten...but it was still delicious ♥

I forgot Paul, I'm sorry ;;
    Can you forgive me?

Strangely enough, I just got out of the shower too D8

Derk, I'm sorry, but unless it's a real machete, you won't be scaring anyone with it. And if it's real, I hope for everyone's sake that you keep a tight grip and don't accidentally fling it somewhere like a wiimote.
    No coincidence, this is fate. Haha.

Gawd I need to finish my WoW seasonal events. In game trick 'r treating FTW :B

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    WoW?
    Eww, the most overrated MMORPG EVAR.

You can't tell the difference between a real machete and a fake in pitch-black night. XD

Yes you can :(
    Your eyes adjust to the darkness so you can see more at night.
    It'll work best when the transition isn't huge though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back