• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    Ok, I'm sure we all know my saga that I'm working on, it's the worst fan fiction in the world, so how can you now know it?

Anyway, saga means parts.

The parts of the saga are:

The Kanto Saga

The Johto Saga

The Hoenn Saga

The Sinnoh Saga.

But, I have decided to make four extra fan fictions to tie in at the end of each of those parts and will be the climax to that 'episode' in the saga.

So the first one is directly after the Kanto Saga and before the Johto saga.

The point of this thread is that I was wondering if I could send it to one of the people here that are good at grammar to preview it and tell me where I can improve because I really do not want this to turn out in the state that the saga currently is.

And no, I'm not going to do what cooltrainerjeremy did and have it going ion at the same time as the saga, I'll wait until the Kanto Saga is open.

Ok, thanks for your time.

Later!

Last edited:

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    I have a question. Is it by any chance named after the Coldplay song? (which, coincidentally, I just finished listening to?)

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    Although I am a huge fan of Coldplay, no it's not.

If you really want to know what it means you can PM me.

Edit:

Can someone lock this thread? I've found someone to pre-read it, however, if there is someone else that wants to pre-read it as well, I'd love if you PMd me.

Thanks.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back