• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • For Light Platinum, using a Random Number Generator and the website you provided, you get:
    Cloyster (91)
    Ampharos (179)
    Blaziken (280),
    Unfezant (300)
    Pidgeot (18)

For Ampharos and Blaziken, I rolled their pre-evolutions so I just evolved them.

For Pokemon Omicron, I also used a Random Number Generator and a list of Pokemon from Omicron and you get:
    Dragalge (715)
    Azumarill (183)
    Raichu (25)
    Flygon (329)
    Cincinno (572)

Again, I rolled for the pre-evolutions of Azumarill, Raichu, Flygon, and Cincinno so I just put their final evolutions. If you need any rerolls, just let me know!

Thank you for the teams! :)
    Light Platinum team is accepted, but as for Omicron I'd need rerolls on Dragalge (it's post game) and Cincinno (looked up it's location and it looks like a really late game location, maybe even post-game, it's level 82-84 when you get it ~_~). It looks like the only not post game gen 6 pokemon are Espurr, Helioptile and Klefki {XD}, so either those or something from gen 1-5.These are mostly avaliable.

pleryt17

dankness incarnate
    Years
  • Thank you for the teams! :)
    Light Platinum team is accepted, but as for Omicron I'd need rerolls on Dragalge (it's post game) and Cincinno (looked up it's location and it looks like a really late game location, maybe even post-game, it's level 82-84 when you get it ~_~). It looks like the only not post game gen 6 pokemon are Espurr, Helioptile and Klefki {XD}, so either those or something from gen 1-5.These are mostly avaliable.

Alright, you get Zebstrika and Medicham instead. From what I can tell, these are catchable relatively early on. Sorry, about Dragalge and Cinccino, I know nothing about these games so didn't know they were post-game. Enjoy your new Pokemon!

Years
  • Alright, you get Zebstrika and Medicham instead. From what I can tell, these are catchable relatively early on. Sorry, about Dragalge and Cinccino, I know nothing about these games so didn't know they were post-game. Enjoy your new Pokemon!

Thank you again! :)
    No need to say sorry, Pokemon hack aren't as popular and known as main series games, so it's easy to give wrong pokemon. I also don't know very much about these games, that's my first playthrough. Anyways, teams accepted ^^

Relica

Worst Player Ever
    Years
  • Took a small break and came back. I just got done grinding all the new team members up after catching them. I'm right before Whitney, so, she's next on the track, but for now I sleep after this post.

Found a Butterfree in the bug catching contest. Funfact, Butterfree doesn't learn sleep powder till level 15 and wild ones don't come with tackle or string shot. This isn't the worst thing in the world, just amusing to me, even though it makes sense since the learnsets of both Caterpie and Butterfree are completely different.
    Spoiler:

Accidentally stumbled onto a Stantler while I was grinding Butterfree up to twenty. Caught him but it took all my balls to do so. Hilariously it was my lure ball that finally did it. His name is Goldman since House of the Dead. That's it, I don't know why I couldn't think of anything else at that moment, if someone wants to suggest a better name I'd love to hear it.
    Spoiler:

Finally got enough Pokedollars to get Sandshrew, which I then level up to twenty-three for slash before letting her evolve. Her name is a pun and has two meanings, can you guess where I stole created it from?
    Spoiler:

Jonaturnip

Tune Up the Turnips
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    Forum Username: Jonaturnip
    Game Version: Dark Rising 2 (....)(FireRed Hack)
    Number of Pokemon: 5
    Exclude NFEs: No (I'll probably hack 'em in)
    National Dex: Yes
    Restrictions: Not a restriction but please give me a half decent team. I'll cry.

Oh oh and pray for me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Forum Username: Jonaturnip
    Game Version: Dark Rising 2 (....)(FireRed Hack)
    Exclude NFEs: No (I'll probably hack 'em in)
    National Dex: Yes
    Restrictions: Not a restriction but please give me a half decent team. I'll cry.

Oh oh and pray for me.

Your team is: Skarmory, Swalot, Walrein, Swampert, and Torkoal

I would also like to sign up

Forum Username: ZJ3141
    Game Version: Blue
    Number of Pokemon: 6
    Exclude NFEs: No
    National Dex: Sure doesn't really matter though
    Restrictions: None

Jonaturnip

Tune Up the Turnips
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    DANG IT no grass types!

Alright my team is TyranitarDragonite (Dark Rising 2 Starter), Skarmory , Swalot , Walrein , Swampert , and Torkoal (Always wanted to use Skarmory and Torkoal)

Here's your team Dedenne, Rampardos, RegiIce , Banette, Politoad , and Ninjask(or Pidgeot) If you need a flyer

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    quick problem with your randomly generated team. I'm playing pokemon blue so I can't get most of those pokemon. So if someone could get me a different team that will fit with my version that would be great.

Jonaturnip

Tune Up the Turnips
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    Alright. Here's your new team

Snorlax , Hitmonlee , Aerodactyl , Gengar , Marowak , The All Powerful... DITTO. (if ditto's not allowed then Raticate)

Edit:Oh and the pokemon aren't coming out correctly.
    Missing : Swalot
    So if someone could reroll 1 for me that'd be great.

Last edited:
    Years
  • We're getting pretty far in the game now. Which impresses me. Going after Groudon already. But, anyways. Update.
    Spoiler:

Team as it stands now:

heracross.gif

Walhart @Heracronite
    Lv.45 | Docile | Guts
    Close Combat
    Megahorn
    Bulk Up
    Brick Break

skarmory.gif

Say'ri
    Lv.45 | Docile | Keen Eye
    Brave Bird
    Slash
    Spikes
    Steel Wing

sandslash.gif

Sully
    Lv.45 | Jolly | Sand Veil
    Metal Claw
    Cut
    Swords Dance
    Dig

marshtomp.gif

Sumia
    Lv.46 | Adamant | Torrent
    Surf
    Dive
    Rock Smash
    Mud Bomb

cradily.gif

Mila Tree
    Lv.46 | Quirky | Suction Cups
    Energy Ball
    Giga Drain
    Sandstorm
    Ancient Power

torkoal.gif

Kellam
    Lv.46 | Docile | White Smoke
    Body Slam
    Iron Defense
    Heat Wave
    Flamethrower

On a side note, is my run over after I beat Steven, or do I do the Delta Episode too? ^^

pleryt17

dankness incarnate
    Years
  • Figured I should post an update for my Alpha Sapphire challenge.

Update:
    Spoiler:

Team:

262.gif

Luna the Female Level 22 Naughty Mightyena
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves:
    Fire Fang
    Howl
    Sand Attack
    Bite

309.gif

Kenny the Male Level 18 Bold Electrike
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    Moves:
    Leer
    Howl
    Quick Attack
    Spark

183.gif

Jack the Male Level 14 Serious Marill
    Ability: Huge Power
    Moves:
    Rock Smash
    Bubble Beam
    Defense Curl
    Rollout

Jonaturnip

Tune Up the Turnips
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    Well, I'm progressing pretty far regardless. Although I need someone to reroll a pokemon for me. Because I can't hack/obtain a swalot/gulpin in my game.

But here's my team as it stands now.
    Dark Rising 2:
    Level 16 Dragonite
    Level 11 Skarmory
    Level 13 Mudkip
    And I'm currently hunting for that torkoal. The thing has a 4% chance of being found.

pleryt17

dankness incarnate
    Years
  • Well, I'm progressing pretty far regardless. Although I need someone to reroll a pokemon for me. Because I can't hack/obtain a swalot/gulpin in my game.

Instead of Swalot, you get a Luxray! I think these are available in game, I don't know anything about hacks so I pulled up a list of Pokemon in game. If it's not though, just tell me and I'll reroll it!

Forum Username: Bacteriophage
    Game Version: Pokemon Sapphire
    Number of Pokemon: 6
    Exclude NFEs: Yes
    National Dex: No
    Restrictions:

You get Ludicolo, Chimecho, Magcargo, Linoone, Swellow, and Heracross. Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Confirming my team for my run of blue:
    Snorlax , Hitmonlee , Aerodactyl , Gengar , Marowak, and ditto

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Forum Username: ShinySquirtle
    Game Version: Firered
    Number of Pokemon:6
    NFEs: No
    Restrictions: Only pokemon I can catch in-game please.
    Previous Progress: No

You get Cloyster, Nidoqueen, Lapras, Raticate, Jynx and Pidgeot.

Jonaturnip

Tune Up the Turnips
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    Okay. I'm at the 2nd gym and after my struggles of trying to find Torkoal I realized him and Walrein are unobtainable. So I need a reroll on those two as well.

*shrugs*

I can get to the 5th pokemon just fine but. That sixth screws me over because I'm against using more than 12 potions per gym.

Years
  • Finished Random Pokemon Omicron! ^^
    At least sort-of. I've defeated E4 and Champion, but there seems to be lots of post-game stuff. However I really don't feel like continuing this anymore and I think I'll make the end point here. The game feels completed to me at this point.
    Overall I have to say I really love this game. The region is very well thought, places are interesting and trainers are challenging. I'd love to play this again, so I'll post a sign-up below.

Hall of Fame:
    Spoiler:

Team:
    Spoiler:
    So as I said, here is a new sign-up for Omicron ^^:
    Forum Username: Kostucha
    Game Version: Omicron
    Exclude NFEs: Yes
    National Dex: sort of, most pokemon from gen 1-5, from gen VI there are only Helioptile and Espurr evo-line and Hawlucha
    Restrictions:
    -No legendaries and pseudolegendaries,
    -No Wobbuffet,
    -No repeating types,
    -No pokemon from my previous playthrough (Medicham, Flygon, Azumarill, Raichu, Zebstrika),
    -No pokemon obtainable later than after 6th gym (I'll take care of that, will tell if there is something wrong :));

-------------------------------------
    Okay. I'm at the 2nd gym and after my struggles of trying to find Torkoal I realized him and Walrein are unobtainable. So I need a reroll on those two as well.

*shrugs*

I can get to the 5th pokemon just fine but. That sixth screws me over because I'm against using more than 12 potions per gym.

Will Lucario and Gengar work?

Years
  • @Kostucha you get:
    Vileplume, Kingler, Exploud, Hippowdon, Darmanitan
    Tell me if you can't get any of these and I'll guive you others but I haven't played the game.

Years
  • @Kostucha you get:
    Vileplume, Kingler, Exploud, Hippowdon, Darmanitan
    Tell me if you can't get any of these and I'll guive you others but I haven't played the game.

Thank you for the team! ^^
    It looks like all pokemon fit and are avaliable quite early too :). Accepting this team. Can't wait to start!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back