• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Pok?mon Puzzle Parade - Puzzle thread #6

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Pokémon Puzzle Parade - Puzzle thread #6

20px-Psychic-attack.png
Information
Good morning and welcome to a new round of the Puzzle Parade. Last week got significantly less entries than the previous weeks; the puzzles probably appeared slightly hard. But don't worry, this week has some straight-forward puzzles again, a classic word search and riddles again, but this time in image format.

Deadline's again in a week, that's October 15th 7 PM UTC (next Thursday). I wish you all the best of luck!
-Lycan

20px-Psychic-attack.png
Puzzle 11: Word Search
I don't expect I need to explain how a word search works. Just go looking for some Pokémon related words in the table, they can appear horizontally, vertically and diagonally, possibly backwards. Oh yeah, there's one more thing: I won't give you the words you have to find. You can manage yourself, right?

Please send in your answer either as an image clearly marking the words you found or a list of them. The remaining letters form a hint.

YMVEngg.png

20px-Psychic-attack.png
Puzzle 12: Photo Quest
Each of the images tells the story of one Pokémon, that's five Pokémon in total. Which ones?

Spoiler: Image 1
JkZdVMM.png

Spoiler: Image 2
VbHxiAW.jpg

Spoiler: Image 3
k67uZVF.jpg

Spoiler: Image 4
EpV36pA.jpg

Spoiler: Image 5
mU7mlSa.png

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
20px-Psychic-attack.png
Puzzle 11: Word Search - Answer
S5Muvz5.png
20px-Psychic-attack.png
Puzzle 12: Photo Quest - Answer
Spoiler: Image 1
JkZdVMM.png

Raikou, the embodiment of the lightning that struck the Burned Tower.

Spoiler: Image 2
VbHxiAW.jpg

Magikarp, the Pokémon which is based on a Chinese legend of a fish jumping over a waterfall and transforming into a dragon.

Spoiler: Image 3
k67uZVF.jpg

Delibird, whose signature move is Present.

Spoiler: Image 4
EpV36pA.jpg

Banette, who is, according to the PokéDex, an abandoned doll that haunts in search for the soul of the kid that discarded it.

Spoiler: Image 5
mU7mlSa.png

Zygarde. In the image we see the Norse realms. Yveltal is based on the crow, Xerneas on the deer nibbling the bark of the tree and Zygarde on the snake crawling through the roots.

Back