• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Essentials... a malicious file?

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Hi all! I have a problem with a tried to download the file, in all the places I've tried to download this file , Chrome has always blocked me but I know it's safe ... I still do not trust and do not know what to do, can anyone help me ? Anyone else have been the same ?
    Thank you!

ReVaN777

Creator of Pokemon Titanium
    Years
  • Hi all! I have a problem with a tried to download the file, in all the places I've tried to download this file , Chrome has always blocked me but I know it's safe ... I still do not trust and do not know what to do, can anyone help me ? Anyone else have been the same ?
    Thank you!

ive had this problem, what i ended up doing is downloading through Firefox browser

Back