• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Defining a New Move

Years
  • I'm trying to define a move that does the same as Bulk up but It have to cause damage. When I test it, It only does its effect. I defined it as:

Code:
    598,SynchPunch,Synch Punch,024,40,STEEL,Physical,100,15,100,00,0,abefj,Tough,"A tough iron punch that also increases attack and defense."

Years
  • Code:
    598,[COLOR="Red"]SYNCHPUNCH[/COLOR],Synch Punch,024,40,STEEL,Physical,100,15,[COLOR="red"]0[/COLOR],00,0,abefj,Tough,"A tough iron punch that also increases attack and defense."

Internal names have to be all caps. The effect for bulk up is not an "additional effect", so putting 100 there is pointless since it doesn't have an additional effect to refer to. Not sure if that's what is causing it, but it's a start.

Years
  • Code:
    598,[COLOR="Red"]SYNCHPUNCH[/COLOR],Synch Punch,024,40,STEEL,Physical,100,15,[COLOR="red"]0[/COLOR],00,0,abefj,Tough,"A tough iron punch that also increases attack and defense."

Internal names have to be all caps. The effect for bulk up is not an "additional effect", so putting 100 there is pointless since it doesn't have an additional effect to refer to. Not sure if that's what is causing it, but it's a start.

The same thing with those changes. D:

Back