• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, all

Years
  • Hello, everyone who is reading this!

I'm known around the internet as sweet_lil_eliza, but for all convenience, it's perfectly fine to call me Avan, or Eli. I'm a 15 year old (as of now), Indian girl who loves a good video game, anything creative, science and Pokemon (DUH!). I've also got a weird like for anything that is cute. Oh, and I love chocolate and anything sweet. way too much. my username originates from that.

My hobbies include drawing, animating, singing, and playing vidyagams. I'm also a science nerd, but I don't let it ruin the fun of gams. (:

My favorite video games include Mother 3, Sonic the Hedgehog, Ki- heck, everything from nintendo tbh. I can also be found in sonic paradox, contributing in little things.

I was brought to this interesting forum by striderviper and Pancham Cutie (I'm not telling everyone why though). I've been a fan of pokemon since a young age when I had nothing to play on my gameboy except the delightful games of pokemon (I still have my emerald with me to accompany into the horrible quest of surviving boring days), although, I couldn't play any game after gen 3 because, no one cared to get me a DS. Sad, I know. But I still love pokemon, I've watched the anime, and I love to talk about pokemon. This isn't my first forum, I'm a mod in another forum and am a senior member in yet another, but I hope my experience here is good as well.

Here's hoping to a great time here, and with everyone :)

see ya all around!
    Eli

Years
  • Oh hey awesome to hear some members recommended you join, and look you are now here! Hope you're enjoying yourself already, Eli.

I love sweet foods and cute things as well, so it appears we might get on spectacularly well. Video gamers are a common sight around here, and we happen to have a Video Games section for all the great gaming franchises and consoles out there, not to mention our flagship Pokemon sections as well so definitely explore and see what you like here.

That should have you covered, but I hope to catch up with you very soon. Do visit my profile if you ever want to talk!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Hey, haven't I seen you somewhere before?

Anyway, welcome to the forums and all that jazz, I don't think I really need to introduce myself. Like, at all. So I'm just gonna tell you to enjoy yourself here and just come to me if you have any questions. =3

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hi there Eli ^^ Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you!

Wow ... Striderviper and Pancham Cutie recommended you to join PC? Awesome to see that! I do know them ^^ They are great guys haha!

Anyways, there's many people who like cute things ... You're not alone here u.u .... Wait ... did you say chocolate? \0/ CHOCOLATE *-* I want to eat some chocolate now ... but I'm trying to have an healthier life, so no chocolate for me ... Buaaaah ;-;

To bad you can't play the newer games :c You can always watch other people playing, right? :/ Anyways, I think you'll love PC. We have many sections, many different discussions, events, cool games, fanfiction, art and much more >.< As already said, we have a Video Games section, so I suggest you go there since you like many different VideoGames ^^ We have a section for the Pokémon Anime too, you should go there too ;)

I really hope you enjoy yourself here =D If you want to chat with me, just send me a message! See you around~

Last edited:

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • You seem really fun and interesting :) Hope to see you around, also be sure to check out our Showdown server if you're interested!! :D

Back