• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yet Again...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    Updated!! 12/5/06: Haha!! I can find the art gallery again now, so...time to post my new stuff...><...I only have two of them unfortunately...and they have nothing to do with pokemon, but I'm working on one now. So never threat...xD...there shall be a Grovyle in this thread soon...><

Tyrant:
    Frill.jpg

TyBaby.jpg

Wes from Pokemon Colosseum:
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42725323/

Last edited:

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
  • Oooh how neat! I love how you shaded it. Especially since you mentioned this is all done with mechanical pencil! My favourite tool. xD~

The hair looks so glossy, I feel like I want to wrap it around in a lollipop. And the way you drew the face and the eyes is pretty neat. I bet it'll look very great with a background. :3 But I bet this is meant to keep simple.

I also went ahead and looked around your gallery in DA. You have a very lovely style and I want you keep doing well. And those original creatures you drew looks so so so cool. I want to point out my favourites but then I'll start blabbing forever.
    I bet your drawings will look astonishingly amazing as you continue. Since it looks like you improved quite a lot from those older drawings, and those look really great too anyways! :3 Awesome.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    Oooh how neat! I love how you shaded it. Especially since you mentioned this is all done with mechanical pencil! My favourite tool. xD~

The hair looks so glossy, I feel like I want to wrap it around in a lollipop. And the way you drew the face and the eyes is pretty neat. I bet it'll look very great with a background. :3 But I bet this is meant to keep simple.

I also went ahead and looked around your gallery in DA. You have a very lovely style and I want you keep doing well. And those original creatures you drew looks so so so cool. I want to point out my favourites but then I'll start blabbing forever.
    I bet your drawings will look astonishingly amazing as you continue. Since it looks like you improved quite a lot from those older drawings, and those look really great too anyways! :3 Awesome.
    Lol. Wrap it in a lollipop? That's original! Made me laugh...^^. Thanks. Been working on a style that'll suit me, and I've finally found it! I'm thankful that I've improved since then...the old pictures look terrible...T T...but yeah...you'll be seeing more from me probably. I'm going to try and keep this one alive...><...I'll see what I can do to make a picture of a trainer with a background...xD

Back