• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you feel about a Pokemon Platformer game?

Whoomay

Hand me a bottle of Rum mate!
Years
  • What would you think about a Pokemon Platforming game.

I think it would be awesome! Especially if it would have a semi-open world (like Metroidvania).

What are your opinions? Would you like to see a Pokemon Platforming game? If yes the what would you like to see in it?

Share your thoughts ;)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If it winds up to be similar to the likes of Super Mario 64, Sunshine, Galaxy, and so forth, I could tell many of us would find ourselves enjoying our time playing, and quite a bit at that.

I'd imagine them to give us options to choose what Pokémon we'd like to roam with, and as for quests, they'd likely resemble things from Mystery Dungeon and whatnot. After defeating some opposing Pokémon on our journey, we could perhaps gain experience (just like in main series titles), and evolve as time moves forward.

I'm not sure about others, but I would personally like it more if they were to make this game available to a home console than handheld, due to graphic reasons. I wouldn't mind latter, but would definitely like them to try former first.

Back