• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Colour-Flattered ORAS

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
  • I've been using this skin for a while, and I think it broke. The background image of Groudon and Kyogre has disappeared. All I'm left with is a mauve background.

I had recently changed some parametres - such as the word filter and the user customization enabled/disabled - in Options. I went back and undid the ones I modified / changed and the background of this forum skin is still mauve.

What happened to the Kyogre and Groudon? :pink_frown:

Years
  • Kyogre and Groudon appear fine for me. Are you running an adblocker of sorts?

Also, have you tried clearing your browser's cache, cleaned cookies, etc?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Try doing as Tsutarja suggested above and let us know how you get on. But the image should be fine, let me know if you can see this.

Belldandy

Years
  • Try doing as Tsutarja suggested above and let us know how you get on. But the image should be fine, let me know if you can see this.

I can't see that image; it says:

"Image cannot be displayed because it con...aner thereby "x"ing my browser unnecessarily.

Years
  • If you log out and log back in, that should clean your PokéCommunity cookies, and then to clear the cache for PC only, just hold down Shift+F5.

Belldandy

Years
  • If you log out and log back in, that should clean your PokéCommunity cookies, and then to clear the cache for PC only, just hold down Shift+F5.

Did this and also tried to look at abnegation's image again. Same error and no Kyogre + Groudon background still :pink_frown:

Belldandy

Years
  • Have you tried on other browsers/devices to see if the issue is persistent across those?

Just opened PC up on my phone under my profile and it works. It must be something wrong in my browser :pink_no: I'll restart it after I'm done my project tonight :pink_nod: run CCleaner for cache, etc.

Belldandy

Years
  • You don't need CCleaner to clear your cache. You can just do it from your browser's settings. :P

I know :pink_tongue: but CCleaner gets rid of a bunch of other junk at the same time, so if I'll take the time to clear the cache, I may as well just do the whole process.

Back