• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Plug DJ for everyone.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
As most of you people know, Plug DJ is only for upper class people, such as community supporter for example. As most Plug DJ regulars know, there aren't that many people who come to Plug DJ, the most number of people I was ever stuck with was 12. Do you realise that, 12 from the whole forums of PC. Making it for everyone surely will surely attract more people. More people means more fun!

I often even find myself all by myself or with my brother Foxrally. Making it for everyone would really make it more active. Like a moderator may post the Plug DJ thread on community announcements so everyone can reach it. Thanks for hearing my opinion. I've been posting some suggestions lately. :D

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
It was a thing in Culture & Media for quite some time, but no one ever came to them. I don't really care about the plight of Plug.DJ, but it seems that it has a larger audience of 12 in 'private' than it ever did when it was 'public'.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
There actually is a normal PokeCommunity Plug DJ room. Antemortem owns it - if you want you're more than welcome to get a group going in Culture & Media if you want.

I just chose to run the music room through VIP Forum because the forum needed activity, and I thought that would foster a good sense of tight nit commradory. Which, I believe it's been highly successful doing so far.

But yeah, I understand why you would want to do Plug DJ with more people. Playing music with friends is fun! If I were you though, I would talk with Antemortem before making a Plug DJ thread in Culture & Media. You two can talk about how things can roll, as well as get the room's link from him.

Side note: Supporters aren't "upper class" people. We're just users who wanted and was able to donateo money to PC. That's really all it is to it.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Side note: Supporters aren't "upper class" people. We're just users who wanted and was able to donateo money to PC. That's really all it is to it.

I know, but I couldn't find a word for it. Like for people who posted over 2000 posts.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I know, but I couldn't find a word for it. Like for people who posted over 2000 posts.

For the context you were putting it in, community supporters works just fine as the Plug DJ room currently up and running in the VIP Forum is only accessible to them by normal means (:

Back