• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG Maker XP, cracked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
  • ACtually, the english translation wasn't a crack, was it? That was for the french version. So it wouldn't be against the rules, unless of course the english one was cracked. I don't know if that holds true however.

*was stalking DM31 and saw this thread*

You had better watch the shadows behind your back, Kaizer. I'll be there ;)

Dark Absol

Graphic Designer
    Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    ACtually, the english translation wasn't a crack, was it? That was for the french version. So it wouldn't be against the rules, unless of course the english one was cracked. I don't know if that holds true however.

You had better watch the shadows behind your back, Kaizer. I'll be there ;)
    Well, the English one contains a cracked EXE, just like the French one... However, it's the scripts that designate things like Font. In whatever game you have open on it, go to the Scripts window (Button next to music), and look at the bottom of the script list for one called Main. Put the following code wherever you want in the script...

Code:
      $fontface = "MS UI Gothic"
      $fontsize = 24
    That changes the In-Game font. An easier way though is to go see the thread below posted by Avatar.

Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    Gah, RMXP is scanned as a virus on my other comp. Uh oh.

Anyway, I guess it should be removed then... there'll be plenty of other d/l's though.

It's not really a virus, if you downloaded the newer translation (with font fix) it contains a virus, that's why I removed it and used the older version, just get the font fix from the site I posted instead

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • I am downloading it now, only another 5 hours to wait lol. Im just gonna leave it run over night.

Years
  • Lt. Surge said:
    I am downloading it now, only another 5 hours to wait lol. Im just gonna leave it run over night.

What are you downloading? The full RMXP install?

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • I wrote down the url for the rmxp and the english crack incase I wanted to d/l it. Good job I did, because the links have been taken down on here.

Years
  • Lt. Surge said:
    I wrote down the url for the rmxp and the english crack incase I wanted to d/l it. Good job I did, because the links have been taken down on here.

Hehe, well the download for RMXP only took me about 40 minutes, and the crack about 2 minutes :)

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • 40 mins? I have 2.2mb connection and it is taking ages 4 hours+ left. the crack took less than 2 mins for me. The RTP is 18 mins left.

Years
  • Lt. Surge said:
    40 mins? I have 2.2mb connection and it is taking ages 4 hours+ left. the crack took less than 2 mins for me. The RTP is 18 mins left.

Hehe, well I guess I was just lucky then, because my connection is 512kbp/s.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • yeah, maybe. I just got disconnected, so I gotta start again because the d/l won't resume. I was only 12% so its not too bad.

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Mines downloaded in 3 minutes flat, but that Script Patch still won't work on mines for some reason :(

Well it didnt work me either, until I replaced the script file in my game folder too.

Dark Absol

Graphic Designer
    Years
  • Yeah, i'm afraid the newer English install does have a Virus, but only one file thats apparently not needed for the program (Meaning it's safe to get rid of using an Antivirus). As for the text, you will have to replace the one in the game also. You see, when you start a new game, the System Scripts are included in the game. If you started the game when it had the non-english scripts, then it obviously will use those scripts unless you replace them.

EDIT: If anyone has problems downloading, i suggest getting Flashget from google. It lets you pause and resume downloads, so even if the connection resets you can carry on from where you left off.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Dark Absol said:
    I suggest getting Flashget from google. It lets you pause and resume downloads, so even if the connection resets you can carry on from where you left off.
    Mine didn't, It reset the download. It said connection port was closed and download couldn't resume. I have it now though I havn't tried it yet.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Would i be able to post the rmxp here but not the crack?

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • I don't know, the links that were up on here earlier were taken down.

EDIT: just tried it out with the crack and it works! It looks good so far, better that 2k/3 I think.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back