• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime games

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
Years
  • latest

anyway back to anime hacks... some are good some are bad and some are in between. i played ashgray back when it was quite old, and had many bugs. it was quite fun (despite the gazillion bad eggs in your pc)

the problem with anime hacks is once one hack does it, it's hard to really stand out from it, after all who wants to play the same story line over and over? and since most anime hacks will only have 151 pokemon in, i find it lacking variance. and tbh using someone else's story line is kinda cheatsy idk.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    latest

anyway back to anime hacks... some are good some are bad and some are in between. i played ashgray back when it was quite old, and had many bugs. it was quite fun (despite the gazillion bad eggs in your pc)

the problem with anime hacks is once one hack does it, it's hard to really stand out from it, after all who wants to play the same story line over and over? and since most anime hacks will only have 151 pokemon in, i find it lacking variance. and tbh using someone else's story line is kinda cheatsy idk.
    Yeah ash gray has many bugs that why I can't able to cover all events and having problem with mapping also

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Awesome i have not played any of these except ash gray and johto league showdown but i wanna play after and after story It means that i want to play ash gray first then johto hack and then hoeen but anyone know when will the ash gray be completed

Why there is no download link on these games Ash Chapter and Advanced Generation Bro i m new here so i don't know about this site much BTW i think they have not completed yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    Why there is no download link on these games Ash Chapter and Advanced Generation Bro i m new here so i don't know about this site much BTW i think they have not completed yet.
    Yeah this two are on working and they still not release his first alpha that why there. Is no download link.

Why nobody remember Pokemon Arcoiris? is more older than Naranja and are based on Orange Islands
    Pokemon%20Arcoiris%20(Spanish%20beta%200.2)-1.png
    I thinks it not get as much popular and I am also listing this first time

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Yeah this two are on working and they still not release his first alpha that why there. Is no download link.

So is there any game based on anime and have completed already.

Ash gray is not completed yet too.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    So is there any game based on anime and have completed already.

Ash gray is not completed yet too.
    I think only pokemon nirinja is anime ROM which is completed and in this year there are many anime hack started I just saw a new hack started of sinnoh and unova anime hack in that thread it was also written that first time follow script of pikachu

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    I've also been working on an anime hack. The whole idea is becoming a little overdone, but I've always wanted to see it done in generation 1 graphics.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    I've also been working on an anime hack. The whole idea is becoming a little overdone, but I've always wanted to see it done in generation 1 graphics.

Hey there is no thread in you thread what is your thread name and when you show that I hope it should be a sinnoh region hack

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I think only pokemon nirinja is anime ROM which is completed and in this year there are many anime hack started I just saw a new hack started of sinnoh and unova anime hack in that thread it was also written that first time follow script of pikachu

I just love that hacks Can't wait for the copletion And Ash gray is going to be end Coz only last beta remaining

Which hack bro

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    Guys we all know the all working anime hack now its time to share an closed anime hack

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    Oh!! Bro i have downloaded that game but as i already said i m new here Can u help me i dont know how to play when i download it there is a file Pokemon JA alpha 2.1 Now what should i do how can i play it on Gba emulator
    There is IPS file you need to patch it with fire red ROM version 1 to play that game

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    There is IPS file you need to patch it with fire red ROM version 1 to play that game

Oh thanks!! It works bro

But i don't need it now Coz it has been closed now anyways johto league showdown is also like this i will play when it gonna release new beta or alpha

Last edited:
    Back