• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
  • Slight update.

Since it's been Spring Break I've been on a 9 day vacation across the country. Had a blast, but haven't had any time whatsoever for hacking. I think I'll get started again on it today and see what I can get done. Just wanted to let you all know what's going on.

Another actual update coming soon!

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • Small update!

I've been doing quite a bit of work and have about half of the first major city complete. It's a very large city, so it's going to take some time. Here are three teaser screenshots.
    gymd.png

Perhaps the first Gym?
    yewlab2.png

Interesting...I wonder what's in here.
    subwayj.png

One of the many substation of a massive Subway System that spans more than just one region. It's a new feature I'm currently adding that will be quite unique to any of the official games.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Online now
    nice update. Love how the subway line will go to more than 1 region. Unique indeed *unlike the old G/S/C with only 2 regions*. Its so far 1 of the best features I'm waiting for in this hack.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2022
    This is starting to make me drool! =O Will the Alpha (or beta, or first demo, whatever) have access to a small bit of the subway system? Coz it would be awesome to get a glimpse of it XD

raykid100

crizula!!!!
    Years
  • I sure hope this hack won't die away :( it'd be a shame if something this great had all been in vain.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • raykid100, please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

Melash, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just contact either myself or giradialkia.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back