• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I am Flubbles

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC!

Why not tell us more about yourself? This will allow us to recommend sections of the site you should visit, and because we like to get to know new members anyway lol. There are so many different sections to explore, even non-Pokemon ones for if you ever need a break posting about Pokemon :3

Hope to see you around! Love the username btw haha.

Years
  • Flubbles! What a cute name, and hello to you regardless.

I'm really curious about you right now because I want to hear more about yourself and see what sections here might appeal towards you the most, since there is a lot of different ones out there around these forums. Like the others said, no need to feel nervous because we have your back when you need us!

That said, I hope to see you around! And hey, if you want to talk just visit my profile anytime.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hi Flubbles, welcome to PC! It's nice to see you here :D

Good to see that you've been posting a bit around the forum ^_^ If you ever need any help with anything or would just like to chat, feel free to drop by my profile and shoot me a VM (:

Years
  • Hiya Flubbles, welcome to PC. -^^- Good having you! I hope you'll have a great time around PC, everyone's awesome (as you can see hopefully haha) so sticking around is always worth it. Enjoy. n n

Back