• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Palkiacatcher's Events, Shinies, and more! 4G/5G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Hey Dragonomega,

for the stuff you wanted in my thread I'm interested in EV'd Cobalion and EV'd Shiny Sceptile.

But for the other 2 I cannot check the IVs so idk if you're still interested in them!

That's fine, :3 When I get them, I'll inform you of the Iv's. <:

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2020
hey man, sorry for letting you down on the shiny latias. it turned out to be hacked so i swiftly got rid of it on the GTS.

im getting my DW Umbreon on the 19th so wondering if you'd trade it for shiny Lv1 Duskull and Shiny Lv1 Zorua?

if not i will give you anything on my thread for a shiny Duskull, been after one for ages.

I'll take the DW Umbreon once you ge tit :D

That's fine, :3 When I get them, I'll inform you of the Iv's. <:

So wait. Are we gonna trade and then you check the IVs and then are you gonna trade me for them or are we going to trade for the Shiny pokes and can I get 2 other pokes from your thread?

Perriechu

Years

So wait. Are we gonna trade and then you check the IVs and then are you gonna trade me for them or are we going to trade for the Shiny pokes and can I get 2 other pokes from your thread?

You can go ahead and choose 2 more. <:

Perriechu

Years
Okay cool! Could I have your EV'd Hydreigon and the EV'd Virizion?

Yep. :3 Go add my FC, in my first post, and I'll meet you in there.

There is actually more Pokemon I want. ;_; Is there any more you want from mine? :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2020
im interested to know the nature of your jirachi both of em im looking for any of these natures (jolly,bold,timid,modest,naive or hasty) please CMT if you got the jirachi with any of those natures

thread:

I will CYT but which Jirachi did you want?

ok then cool. could i get the details of the duskull's that you have?

I can give you the details after schoolllllllllll

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2011
Well then, It was egg received on April 21, 2011. Has an Adamant Nature. Is Alert To Sounds. OT: White ID: 23743.

Stats are (remember its lvl 1)

HP:12
ATK:7
DEF:6
SPATK:4
SPDEF:6
SPEED:6

Moveset: Scratch, X-Scissor, Dragon Claw

IV: I don't know how to check IV's on level 1 pokemon and I don't have enough Rare Candies to do it.

It's Japanese and it has a Japanese OT that was converted to ALEX (spaced out) and its ID is 61657.

Stats are

Timid Nature

HP:12
ATK:5
DEF:6
SPATK:6
SPDEF:6
SPEED:6

IV: Same as above (idk it's level 1)

I'm online now :)

Ok Do you wanna battle for pokes? cuz i choose this one for the winner. =)

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2020
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back