• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't mess with me! I haven't had my coffee yet.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I neeeeeeeeeeeeed coffee. This is basically me:

If there isn't coffee, I'll either go to the nearest 7-Eleven to buy one (because they have better coffee than McD's tbh) or just make some tea. Both are remedies to jump start my day and won't make me feel lazy during the day.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Nah, I'm not a morning person. I'm just out of it and I don't like to be asked questions in the morning. Even if I get enough sleep I'm always drowsy in the mornings. I will sometimes have a coffee but not always. I don't need it to wake up, but I do like something warm. :3

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I'm pretty okay at mornings. It's just the rest of the day that requires caffeine. I have trouble staying awake in the afternoon without the stuff. I try not to cave in too often though, and I try to keep my coffee consumption to a minimum.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
I do enjoy a coffee occasionally in themorning but I have to have my morning Mt Dew or I'm not a happy person.

Years
Little known fun fact, but people who bug me before I've had my coffee/in the morning in general usually spontaneously combust when I look at them.

Years
It takes me absolutely forever to wake up in the mornings, and I could probably benefit from coffee, but I never really liked the taste of it. If I feel I really need to have caffeine to get my day going I might just have some Coke or something, but even then, I'd rather just slowly wake up on my own (even if I am a little grumpy).

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Usually I have coffee or tea whenever I wake up cause it keeps me awake and gives me energy. I feel like it's become a ritual everyday to have something warm and caffeinated when I get up in the mornings (or afternoon cause I tend to stay up late and wake up later in the day) or otherwise I'm not gonna feel good all day.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I've mad it my personal mission in life never to drink coffee :)

I work at a coffee shop and haven't drank a cup so I think I'm doing pretty well. I'm still really crabby in the morning but that's just because I'm not a morning person. I literally tell my sister to shut up and not talk to me (because she is a morning person and sweet jesus it's irritating)

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I don't need a coffee to get out of bed.

The reason I get out of bed, is to have a coffee.

If I sleep too long, the blood in my caffeine system reaches dangerously high levels.

Back