• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gaming Events / Ideas / Host Volunteering

Years
Due to my long and complicated illness, I was unable to stick to do any sort of event as I planned or participate in any, unfortunately. I'm gonna be fully recovered tomorrow so should be more active again (hallelujah!).

Anyways, Shawn, I would be up for the reviewing thing, I have quite a lot of time on my hands in the next few weeks/couple of months so writing a handful of reviews will be fun!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Good to hear! I'll make that soon. :3

Mmm, well, I'd say the Winter Event was successful, yes? How about we start hosting Online events for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights?

TY

Mmm, well, I'd say the Winter Event was successful, yes? How about we start hosting Online events for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights?

It was quite successful indeed, especially with LoL. I can help with hosting those events, especially since i have a ton of games now thanks to those previous events :3

Years
I wouldn't mind having a day of the week dedicated to a game such as Terraria where people can pop on and play, it might be more organised if there was a time on that day when it would be. Remember TF2 Fridays? That was successful and a lot of people were involved! We need a game like that where quite a few people play it and are active in doing so.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I wouldn't mind having a day of the week with a game such as Terraria where people can pop on and play, it might be more organised if there was a time on that day when if would be. Remember TF2 Fridays? That was successful and a lot of people were involved! We need a game like that where quite a few people play it and are active in doing so.

In that case, would you be interested on hosting TF2 on a certain day of a week? I tried, but I literally have no idea how. :3

Years
Okay I could get that sorted out. Steve hosts the server so I just need a chat with him and I'll get some CSS off someone who is able to make it! I might just make it a Fortress Friday again just because it worked so well and I'm sure a lot of people would love to see that again, might need to dig around and find the old thread.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Okay I could get that sorted out. Steve hosts the server so I just need a chat with him and I'll get some CSS off someone who is able to make it! I might just make it a Fortress Friday again just because it worked so well and I'm sure a lot of people would love to see that again, might need to dig around and find the old thread.

Oh, you don't have to do the CSS part; this is part of a gaming schedule that I wanted to plan for quite some time now, so, TF2 Fridays can be a part of that~ :3

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I work Friday through Sunday Nights most weeks but after I get off I would love to join in when I get the chance to.

TY

Im free on all those days and got games like LoL, Terraria and StarCraft, though people have to be interested in them to play it, before ill actually host them :3

TY

I feel like i should do a SC2 tournament on PC for 2014 just for fun xD
and i might win it again

Anyone would be interested? (it'll begin in February cause i dont have high hopes in Blizzard doing anything right atm with patches XD)

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
Why don't we make a Dota 1 or Dota 2 2014 competition? Using garena acc. for Dota 1 and Steam for Dota 2.

Like the PC'S SC2 Tournament 2014.
Just an idea.

Sortiariux

Pokémon Wizard
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 15, 2014
Ello, if you guys ever do anything involving LoL I'd love to join. I'm also down to play Maplestory, Osu!, and the Megaman BN challenge sounds awesome. I don't own SC2 and I'm gawd awful at Dota 2. L4D2 I do own (Thanks to Steam on Christmas <3) but I'm unsure how it can work on my computer. Additionally, Blizzard's Hearthstone just released Open Beta yesterday and it's an absolutely terrific game (Very similar to that of Magic: The Gathering). Due to the simplicity and fast paced nature of Hearthstone perhaps that could be another game to consider?

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Maybe it won't be a bad idea to have a flappy bird competition since it's quite in right now. Flappy Bird xD

Back