• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen "No, you're not the one..."

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I currently have no possible theories on this. Obviously the elevator is important, because I'm fairly certain that Hex Maniac in the Hotel is the same girl, or at least is connected to her. It is very interesting, though, and I hope is expended upon in either future games or even DLC.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I just had a thought. What if the girl who is listening to the elevator is NOT the same girl, but rather the girl the "ghost" is looking for! That's why she is so intent on listening to the elevator, she doesn't want to get caught by the ghost.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    I thought this'd be some sort of creepypasta joke in preparation for Halloween, but it's real. Dunno what's going on there. Oddly enough the floor she appears on is completely empty.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I experienced this on my third day playing the game...it was so spooky...complete caught off guard...at first I though she may want to battle me...but then she vanishes...so I figured she was a ghost like the one at the bridge in BW, and the girl in the Chateau in Sinnoh...GF must have a thing for ghost girl Easter eggs...

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    This really freaked me out when I found it O_O I think that it will be expanded upon in the third game/sequels, like the girl on the bridge with her Abra. A theory for now, however, could be that the ghost is looking for that girl. As she is listening to the sound of the elevator. The "You're not the one" text backs this up as well. That's all I can make out at the moment though...

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I came up with a little theory about this while in school,there is a theory that Gary's raticate died and i think that the girl is the dead raticate who takes the form of the hex maniac and is searching for Gary

Edit: something that backs this up is that Gary is said to be in Kalos

I think it was said he had visited not that he is there.

Anyways, this game seems to be strongly be Halloween related. First we have a ghost like girl who says the title. Then we have a strange house with the guy telling a story and then we have a jack-o-lantern pokemon. And then we have the freaky AZ guy.

Years
  • I thought this'd be some sort of creepypasta joke in preparation for Halloween, but it's real. Dunno what's going on there. Oddly enough the floor she appears on is completely empty.

This, I ran into her just now but it's cool. The empty floor's the one that gave me chills not the ghost

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Well, I was already talking about this in an other board...
    Maybe the girl is really related to AZ. She might have been one of the victims of the weapon, or she has some other kind of relation with someone/something.

What we already thought about:
    Maybe DLC or an Event u get by downloading a Pokémon. (Like Celebi in B/W)
    Or you need to get a certain Pokémon or even a sertain set of clothing and then go to the room once more.

But in fact, we don't really know anything... a friend has mailed Nintendo about this. We don't really expect an answer, but maybe...

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    Pokemon XY was released during the month of Haloween, so I'm assuming she's just for that. But I'll admit, this scared the crap out of me.

I've also heard that once you meet her, you can meet her again in the Lumiose hotel (different from the other Hex Girl there) in the elevator or another floor, I believe, and she said she'll kill you O__o

I haven't tried it out myself yet , though (I stay away from Lumiose like the plague because of the glitch).

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • Yes I encountered this phenomena also in my X game, :) did not expect this though (who would?), but I remember thinking of "just another weird Japanese thing" for random(?) ghost appearences XP anyway also kept me thinking about the Old Chateau in Pokemon D/P/Pt and the creepy conspiracy about the Soundtrack of Lavender Town in the good old days (when you played your Red/Blue with earplugs you could hear very high pitched creepy sounds only children can hear, this was used as an excuse why several children in Japan killed themselves "after playing Pokemon"...).

Anyway, maybe this will be solved in the future ^-^

Years
  • There was another girl in a building somewhere else, don't remember where, but she looked similar, and she said, "Don't talk to me. If you do...I won't be able to hear the elevator"

Not sure if it was the same girl since the ghost thing happened to me while I was talking to my mom, but yeah

o_o

ahhhh yes!! she's in the hotel i think. i saw her before i saw the ghost, so when i found the ghost spooking out of the elevator i got a bit scared.

yungdialysis

shoutout to britney spears
    Years
  • I think it is because halloween is soon coming after it is released and there is going to be a halloween event!!! But i also think it maybe has to do with the sequels or something.

X-Calem

Savior of a Broken World
    Years
    • SG
    • Seen Oct 27, 2014
    Game Freak must hate the faint-hearted. The video already scared the hell out of me...

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
    Years
  • It hasn't happened to me (mainly only because I haven't unlocked the north part of the city yet) but this is rather creepy. I mean, since it's happening to everyone, it's a built-in part of the game for sure.

Could it perhaps hint to a DLC in the near future?

X-Calem

Savior of a Broken World
    Years
    • SG
    • Seen Oct 27, 2014
    Wait...notice how her legs don't move and are stuck in a certain position, as if she were sliding on ONE LEG.
    DAMN I'M FREAKING OUT

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2013
    Wait...notice how her legs don't move and are stuck in a certain position, as if she were sliding on ONE LEG.
    DAMN I'M FREAKING OUT

Please. This literally just happened to me 20 minutes ago (2:30am) in my pitch black room xD I don't know if I'll be sleeping tonight!

Years
  • I can't find that ghost girl you are talking about :( I am going to the 2nd floor and nothing happens... :(

Back