• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lily's Competitive Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
Years
  • Hello, all! Welcome to my trade shop.

I hope what I have will interest you. I plan on expanding my collection through this shop.

Please take the time to read the rules of my shop!
    There aren't many of them, so please follow them.

Rules:

1. Be nice! Saying "thanks" won't hurt you, will it?

2. Do NOT trade me hacked Pokemon. I will never accept them under any circumstances, and if I have any hacks listed, please tell me immediately so I can remove them. If I have traded you one, I will refund you as soon as possible.

3. Please be patient after requesting something. I'm not on Pokecommunity 24/7 but I will try to get back to you as soon as I can.

4. I only accept shinies that I do not have. Please do not offer any shiny Pokemon that you see listed in my "Shiny" section.

5. Do not complain if I deny your offer. If your offer gets denied, I have my reasons, such as already having the Pokemon/just not wanting it.

6. Please post your requests on this thread, not in PM/VM. Also, when making a request, please leave your timezone and times available to trade so I know when to be online!

My Info
    Spoiler:

My Wants
    Spoiler:

Now, on to the Pokemon!

Please note: Everything listed here will be cloned, so if you don't want any clones, please look somewhere else.

All Pokemon without their OT listed have my OT.
    All Pokemon without their PokeBall listed are assumed to be in a regular Ball.

Competitive Pokemon

All Pokemon listed here have at least 4 perfect IVs, a good competitive Nature, are Gen-6-born, and are in the level range of 50-100. The majority of them are EV'd and trained for VGC play. If you want to know the EVs or level of a Poke, just ask!

Spoiler:

Shiny Competitive
    All Pokemon listed here have a either an exceptionally good competitive Nature or good IVs (or both) and are in the level range of 50-100. The majority of them are EV'd and trained for VGC play. If you want to know the EVs or level of a Poke, just ask! (these are in no particular order yet)

Spoiler:

Competitive Events/Legendaries
    Here I have listed shiny and non-shiny legendaries/events with either an exceptionally good Nature or good IVs (or both).

Spoiler:

Thanks for checking out my shop! More will be added as time goes on.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2016
    Hi, I'm currently looking for a Xerneas. I saw that you have one. What are you looking to get for that?

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2016
    I'm looking for a lax snorlax with thick fat and stockpile do you happen to have one

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2016
    Hey there, I'm interested in either of your Thundurus as they are timid. I've been looking for a timid one for a while. The shinies I can trade you are weepinbell, gastrodon, gyarados, wingull, eevee, and mareep
    My timeline is pacific standard time, USA.
    Let me know what you think about the offer

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    Hello,
    I am interested in trading for your Competetive Rotom Wash ( Non- Shiny) , and Mawile. I am willing to trade some of my shinies which are all legit, and I hope all yours are too. Just let me know. Thank You :)

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • I'm looking for Shiny Genesect and Shiny Groudon
    i can trade for shinys: Slowbro (Bold 6IV HA), Vivilon (Modest 6IV HA), Eevee (Modest 6IV HA)
    i have one Darkrai from Sinnoh in Premier Ball
    and other Events (Cherish Ball ): Keldeo, Diancie, Genesect, Hoopa, Shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yveltal, Darkrai

Murt93

Battle Amateur
    Years
  • Hey, could you check my thread for your shiny bold rotom-W and either of your Shiny groudons please! :)

Did not realise the thread was necro bumped

Years
  • Hello! I would like your Mimi/Whimsicott please but only if it has the blue pentagon. Also, is it female or male? I have a LOT of shinies and events you do not have, so please look at my shop (link in my signature). I'm trying to get it for the June International so I would like to do this as quickly as possible

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
    Years
  • Hello! I would like your Mimi/Whimsicott please but only if it has the blue pentagon. Also, is it female or male? I have a LOT of shinies and events you do not have, so please look at my shop (link in my signature). I'm trying to get it for the June International so I would like to do this as quickly as possible

Hey, could you check my thread for your shiny bold rotom-W and either of your Shiny groudons please! :)

Did not realise the thread was necro bumped

I'm looking for Shiny Genesect and Shiny Groudon
    i can trade for shinys: Slowbro (Bold 6IV HA), Vivilon (Modest 6IV HA), Eevee (Modest 6IV HA)
    i have one Darkrai from Sinnoh in Premier Ball
    and other Events (Cherish Ball ): Keldeo, Diancie, Genesect, Hoopa, Shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yveltal, Darkrai

Hello,
    I am interested in trading for your Competetive Rotom Wash ( Non- Shiny) , and Mawile. I am willing to trade some of my shinies which are all legit, and I hope all yours are too. Just let me know. Thank You :)

Hey there, I'm interested in either of your Thundurus as they are timid. I've been looking for a timid one for a while. The shinies I can trade you are weepinbell, gastrodon, gyarados, wingull, eevee, and mareep
    My timeline is pacific standard time, USA.
    Let me know what you think about the offer

I'm looking for a lax snorlax with thick fat and stockpile do you happen to have one

Hi, I'm currently looking for a Xerneas. I saw that you have one. What are you looking to get for that?

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I didn't respond to these earlier. Since I fell out of ROM hacking, I moved to NB for more VGC-oriented stuff. I'm not going to be actively doing trades (here, at least), but if you still need/want any of the stuff you listed, please PM me and I can try to work out a time. Thanks! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back