• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

We would have to be online when the new record sets, or else if we aren't then someone should PM us the current record. It was kind of what I was trying to get at. =~=

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Hey, anyone want a Forgotten Shore Map Piece on Neopets? I have three of the same piece. /silly Anchor Management

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Which piece it? If it's a piece I don't have I'll take it. Although if you want to trade something for it the it'll have to wait until I get home; I can't access Neopets right now. D;

/has two of the same piece. was going to see if her sister has it before selling it or whatever.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I completed the Forgotten Shore, so now I have two of Piece 5 and one of Piece 3 (accidentally bought an extra thinking that it was the one I needed).

/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The first one is the one I (think) have double of. I don't have the second one though.

/would buy the rest of the shore map pieces if she wasn't saving up for her paintbrushes

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Haha, I'm down to like 70k now. I think I'm gonna stop spending cash on stuff and start saving up again XD; And once I hit 1000 items in the SDB and get that secret avvie I'll probably end up selling most that stuff o3o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm at 490k right now. Gonna see about trying to get to 500k today or something if I can if my computer doesn't flippin' lag like yesterday. I couldn't play some of my usual games 'cause of it. If I wanted to I can buy the Royal Petpet Paintbrush, but I want to try to acquire both paintbrushes at the same time. Yay for set brush prices.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I missed you. ;A; It wasn't DLTMS0 without you posting.

fffffff my sister has awesome timing when it comes to Shaman King stuff omg.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't touched a Pokemon game in months. xD;

The last case of Trials and Tribulations is <3.

Years

I usually play an Ace Attorney game more than once because of the amazing story, it's very much like an anime to me. Interactive anime anyone?'

Oh and I don't think I have touched a Pokémon game for a few months as well, I think I'm right infront of the Victory Road for my Pokémon Black. I'm lazy to finish it. :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still need to get through Victory Road on my Platinum. xD

I agree. I've played each of the Ace Attorney games (minus Apollo Justice) at least twice, and each time I've played the games they have been an enjoyable experience. Especially if I haven't played the game for a few months, so I don't quite remember how to progress at certain parts, or I forget a detail. c:

smithtism

Blank
    Years

That's exactly the reason why I decided to start playing again. The story is just so facinating that I can't help but want to experience it again. However, I've played quite enough for now. I'll finish up my current case tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back