• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The final evolution!

Years
Okay :3 I have a really good idea for an evolution of Swoobat! What If It evolved from a very low happiness at a certain level? Like someone said in an earlier post, it'd be known as the "heartbreaker" pokemon. :3

Idk It could be call "Succubat" Like a Succubus? :3 It would be an amazing Pokemon! c:

luvdisc should have evolved into alomomola(level 50)
tauros should have evolved into boufallant(level w/ thrash)
Not sure about the first, but the second has potential. I could see that evolution being possible.

I definitely think the first one is very plausible. However the second wouldnt make any sense. Because Boufallant has a 50-50 Gender ratio, while Tauros has a 100% chance of being male. Unless they made Boufallant the pre-evolution of Tauros and Miltank or something along those lines. (:

I would give Durant a evolved form.
It can be like Combee from Gen IV, it only evolves if Female.
Female Durants can evolve into a Queen Ant type Pokemon similar to how Combee evolves into a Queen Bee.
I really like that idea! ^.^

Last edited:

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
go easy on me, i know barely any of the english names since I play german and i'm just too lazy to look em up.

i think heatmor's rival (ant thingy) should have an evolution... that poke is just too small atm. something like a larvae pre evo, and a big army ant evo?

bisharp should be redesigned. its first level was just so promising that i was dissapointed with it. not the concept, but maybe a different angle, and maybe not so short arms?

the ice cream cone line. the first evolve was nice, the second was ok, but the third was just a copy of the second. they added another head! wow! i say completely redesign the last one.

cavalier (or whatever its called; the thing with the two lances and a helm) should be evolved a bit easier...? i mean, i love the idea of trading with specific pokemon, but maybe implement that concept differently? Because i just don't have a handy ds and another 5 gen game to trade and get them. maybe make them evolve when they win in a battle and level up after beating that poke? but i don't have that much of a problem with it.

cacti thing with two flowers. english name..... maractus? i think a pre evolution or evolution would have been nice.

completely take out the trashbag line. I hated them. they look horrible imo, even if they may appeal to others.

sorry if you didn't get what poke i'm talking about sometimes ^^ its too confusing to learn both the english and german names.

Years
cacti thing with two flowers. english name..... maractus? i think a pre evolution or evolution would have been nice.

Okay so I totally agree with this, but I think they should have made Cacnea be the pre-evolution of this. And If the Cacnea was a female it'd evolve into Maractus, if it were a male it'd evolve into Cacturne. :3 I think that would be an awesome evolutionary chain.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
I would take out Haxorus. I never really liked him.
I would give Fraxure a better moveset, probably make him learn more defensive attacks, to make him more awesome, IMO.
I would give him higher Defensive stats, and much higher Offensive ones, also, to bump him up to "Haxorus standards".
With this "new" Fraxure, I would also make him a Steel/Dragon type, because of his newly found defensive tricks and also give him some iron plating to match.

All because the Haxorus I found on the GTS was horrible.

Totally agree with this, Fraxure is awesome, but I proper dislike Haxorus.

Okay so I totally agree with this, but I think they should have made Cacnea be the pre-evolution of this. And If the Cacnea was a female it'd evolve into Maractus, if it were a male it'd evolve into Cacturne. :3 I think that would be an awesome evolutionary chain.

I loved Maractus (as one of the only wild Grass-types in Unova!), but wish it would've evolved into/from something, so it evolving from Cacnea would've been interesting.

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
They really should put mid-evolutions between the evolutionary lines that are too far apart(i.e mienfoo, larvesta)

Also when golurkisdabomb said evolution by unhappiness, have we ever had that because we really should(its a wonderful and interesting idea)

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
Since Basculin is very similar to the Shellos line (with the whole different colors thing), I'd give it an evolution. It also seems like they just threw Basculin in there for the hell of it, and an evolution would definitely patch that up in my eyes. They should decrease Basculin's base stats though because that seems a tad too powerful for a baby Pokemon, lol.

I would add a new evolution to the elemental monkeys just so that they don't end up as dead weight after the Striaton Gym. I mean, Simisear is just so cute!! <3333 And plus I think their evolutions would look a bit humanoid reflective of Charles Darwin's theory of evolution. I'll call them Manpour, Mansage and Mansear! (jk lol I'd call replace the Man with Anthro probably)

I would also lower Rufflet's and Vullaby's evolution levels, and make them be found in earlier areas. They seem incredulously hard to get and train, and if you plan on making them your Fly HM holder, then you're more or less forced to use something like Sigilyph or the Pidove line beforehand; I don't think that's any fun. :<

I would increase Carracosta's base stats and give him a weakening ability as well. I think it's not fair that Archeops gets to be that strong with sufficient Potion aid while Carracosta gets left in the dust. I would have been much more content if they gave Carracosta 110/140/112 HP, Defense and SDefense stats, reflective of Archeops's Speed, Attack and SAttack stats respectively and gave him an ability that halved his defenses upon halved HP points.

Years
I definitely think that they need to give Drugigon (don't think I spelt that right) either a preevolution or just remove it ENTIRELY. It's an abomination really. Usually when people don't like the design of a pokemon it's because it's too "digimon-like", in this case it doesn't even look like a digimon for pete's sake.. it looks like a 4 year old designed it, the art style doesn't look anything like the other pokemon in this Gen. Drugigon just looks out of place in the game.. it looks like one of the terrible hacks of a game with fakemon it.

Sorry about my rant, this is just how I feel about it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2012
I would take out conkeldurr and have gurdurr the final evolution of timburr. Probably give it a better movepool and defense+attack stats.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Agree with the statements that Liepard needs a third evolution stage. I used it as my token cat Pokemon, but like the other cats, it's really rather mediocre in battle. Heck, maybe a split third evo where one specializes in Attack while the other is a potent Special Attacker.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Oh, and I'd take out the Timburr line altogether and put in a Ground/Fighting line based on a chipmunk. It would be something like Chippadert/Mightmunk(lame names I get it okay) and be strong in Defense.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Take out Conkeldurr!! I would just give Gurdur a boost in base stats to where Conkeldurr has it right now. & increase Timburr to Gurdur's.

Conkeldurr is surely one Pokemon we can without, right? So fugly!

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2020
I would give Maractus and Stunfisk an evolved form. They're fitting well to have an evolution.

I would take Larvesta out for Volcarona to be a single non evolving Pokemon. Larvesta is really... worthless to be its pre-evo. Not to mention that it evolves at level 59, so I'd just... toss it away.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Okay I was just thinking, not about my first post in-specific, but I noticed that people complain about Liepard a lot, so why not get its counterpart to actually match it, rather than creating an evolution for Liepard? I mean just buff Herdier's attack up by idkkk 50 then it is closer to Liepard and boom, you have matching Pokemon. n_n

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2013
take out axew's whole evolution line but make its stats alot higher as it levels up and also make it rarer maybe like you get an egg from someone or it just has a very low capture/encounter rate.

I am trying to keep axew from evolving on my pokemon white but this is proving difficult just because he dies so easily.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
take out axew's whole evolution line but make its stats alot higher as it levels up and also make it rarer maybe like you get an egg from someone or it just has a very low capture/encounter rate.

I am trying to keep axew from evolving on my pokemon white but this is proving difficult just because he dies so easily.
You could just keep it in the Daycare for about 800,000 steps...

Cyclone

Back