• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Song above you [v.2]

IllusDark8

Well, I think I found a new great artist. I love it. Very catchy.

Last edited:
    Years
  • 9/10

Well arranged, catchy, good vocals and music. There's just something about it that makes me feel like it doesn't quite earn a ten though.

Years
  • 8/10

It's really good in pretty much all aspects, there's just a few little patches where the music is a tad too strong for the vocal.

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    6/10
    Eh... the story behind this is more funny than the song itself. I don't think it needed to be extended.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I loved that movie as a kid, but don't know if I'd enjoy it now. As for the song, 5/10. Not my type of music and something I can't really enjoy.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • 7/10 Eh I've always was semi-against Coheed cause my little brother was a big fan of their a few years back and played them constantly to my annoyance. This one isn't bad.

*posts one of my favorites from Bastille's new mixtape*

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    8/10 I love that song! Brings back c.2008 memories.

Last edited:
    Back