• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you rather...? Game

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
Years
  • four arms, i could have some cut off, lol. cx

would you rather eat a pretzel or a bagel? :p

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    four arms, i could have some cut off, lol. cx

would you rather eat a pretzel or a bagel? :p

I'd rather die Depends, if its breakfast I'll go with a bagel, if it's any other time I'll take the pretzle:3

Would you rather have an elephant trunk or a giraffe neck? XD

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
    Years
  • Healing factor. I'm not much of a fighter, but being able to heal myself would be the best thing ever IMO.

Would you rather die in a worldwide apocalypse, or somehow survive and be forever alone?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Surviving the apocalypse would be pretty lonely to be honest, since you don't see many companions that way. I think I'd be okay with being alone.

Would you rather have one hand or one foot?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • UGH. THAT'S..HARD. UGH.......gonna go with foot because I can walk even if I have only one. If I don't have one hand, like the right one, then I'm screwed. I'm horrible at everything with a left hand.

Would you rather have 1,000,000 dollars or live happily ever after?

Salamence62

Years
  • live happily ever after, of course. x3

would you rather be an assassin or a ninja?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    A ninja is way cooler than a assassin to be honest!

Would you rather be made of chocolate so unable to go into sun or be eaten or you'd melt or have to listen to Justin Bieber for 24 hours.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I'd take the Justin Bieber for 24 hours. As a male of 20 years of age, it...couldn't be...that bad... *dies*

If you were in a horror movie, would you rather be killed right away in a fairly quick, painless way or have a 50/50 chance of making it with the other 50%, being a horrible death?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Gosh that's hard. xD
    Hmmmm... I think I'd be too scared either way, but I think I'll go with the quick death. :P It's just a movie right? Haha.

Would you rather live in the Land of Ooo or the Land of Aaa? :D (Ooo all the way).

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Definitely the land of Ooo. I haven't watched that many of the alternate reality episodes, so idk what to expect. :(

Would you rather fire or ice magic?

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • Depends how this works, if I was a total psycho I would pick fire, if normal me ice.

Would you rather be able to Live forever or Die early but be reincarnated and remember all your past lives?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Live forever. I don't know if I would want to know what my past me's did, I feel like I would have gotten myself into some crazy and wacky situations that I otherwise wouldn't want to get into :3

Would you rather have to swim across a 50 meter pool (roughly 54 yards) to escape a hungry shark or run across a football field (100 yards) to escape an angry gorilla? And once you get to the other side you are safe and can't be touched.

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
    Years
  • Uuhh..I run across the footbal l field....I don't know how to swim D:

Would you rather go to pokemon world or become the King of the world.

Salamence62

Years
  • go to the pokemon world! ^^

would you rather have a pet kangaroo or a wallaby?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Why I am always with the hardest choices....UGH

in pokeco-No Miive-UGH...here because I can communicaten with all my friends on miiverse anyway.

would you rather listen to Justin Bieber or do your homework for 6 hours without stopping?

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
    Years
  • Oh damn...I go with the homework since I can make my parents proud.

Would rather sleep with Justin Bieber or delete your own Pokemon save data?

Back