• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Oh.., I never knew it was illegal... Sorry...

I really never knew...

Anyways, hope you all can forgive me...

Thanks for helping me out, - HackMew -... =)

- EDITED -

May I ask if the link you gave me works on Ruby..?

Last edited:

the-ben

A bit of a nerd
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 16, 2010
does anyone know how i can view and/or edit scripts already in the game. because i downloaded elitemap, and the scripted thing in their doesn let me view anything.

thanks in advance

Darke Hawke

Trainer of the Shadows
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 14, 2008
if I set one of the starters as an eevee, and my rival takes it, what will he evolve it into?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
depends...

can't you just edit his pokemon using a hacking program that can change trainer's PKMNs..?

Years
does anyone know how i can view and/or edit scripts already in the game. because i downloaded elitemap, and the scripted thing in their doesn let me view anything.

thanks in advance
I had the same problem. When you do ctrl+click on the script, write something like this, in the hack name field:
partition_letter:/somewhere/somewhere_else/name_of_the_rom.GBA
instead of:
partition_letter:/somewhere/somewhere_else/name_of_the_rom
and then view the script (not closing scriptED). It should work.

[EDIT]

if I set one of the starters as an eevee, and my rival takes it, what will he evolve it into?
Depends what you set. One trainer (Like Brendan, May etc.) can have a few battle scripts.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2008
I want to hack FR/LF but when i edit the pokemon and the pokemon attacks of a gymleader ... it goes wrong.. I gave brock a Sudowoodo for the test but.. The Sudowoodo knew Thunder and Acid and Fissure and something else.. I used the programm Pet that is in the EliteMap.. I've tried to use A-Battle but that is only for R/S .. Can someone help me please? Because No matter wich attacks i give the pokemon .. the attacks don't save =S
I hope someone has a better program for me? :(

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
2 QUESTIONS...

1. When I load my rom in elite map it says:
Run-time error '6'
Overflow

Whats wrong with that??

2. Sometimes when I edit my town and then play it, I go into lets say the PokeDex then go back to the playing field I become 1of the other charicters...

But if I delete all the people on the map it works fine again but I have no people to battle or nothing so it sucks..

Can anyone please tell me whats up with that?

Number 2 is my more important question..​

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
2 QUESTIONS...

2. Sometimes when I edit my town and then play it, I go into lets say the PokeDex then go back to the playing field I become 1of the other charicters...

But if I delete all the people on the map it works fine again but I have no people to battle or nothing so it sucks..

Can anyone please tell me whats up with that?

Number 2 is my more important question..​

I sometimes get that kind of error...

for me to escape that glitch.., I have to fly to a different town so the glitch will go away...

and sometimes I play as nothing at all and i can move.., but my character won't...

can anyone help us...?

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
To more detail, it happens when i go to my Pokedex, my party pokemon, or a battle..
And i become my self just the colours are inverted and i am where one of the trainers was and i can only move in like a square..

Hope that explains the question a abit better..​

Years
I want to hack FR/LF but when i edit the pokemon and the pokemon attacks of a gymleader ... it goes wrong.. I gave brock a Sudowoodo for the test but.. The Sudowoodo knew Thunder and Acid and Fissure and something else.. I used the programm Pet that is in the EliteMap.. I've tried to use A-Battle but that is only for R/S .. Can someone help me please? Because No matter wich attacks i give the pokemon .. the attacks don't save =S
I hope someone has a better program for me? :(
P.E.T. or hex. In P.E.T., try to set next attack on the list instead of this which you want. For example, if you want GUST, set WING ATTACK (which lays under GUST).

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2008
P.E.T. or hex. In P.E.T., try to set next attack on the list instead of this which you want. For example, if you want GUST, set WING ATTACK (which lays under GUST).

Thanks it worked =D Now i can edit the gymleaders thanks man

the-ben

A bit of a nerd
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 16, 2010
when im hacking gold.. how do i edit the connections in it?
cant seem to do it with gold map

Years
My question again.

Hello... I've got a question for anyone to answer.

Does anybody know how to change the Hoenn Dex order in Pokémon Ruby? 'Cuz I think playing with standard Hoenn Poké's over and over again is kinda boring.

Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Thank you, but how would I edit the other evolutions besides that?

Here's what I need to do:

Normal: Eevee

->Sun Stone: Vaporeon
->Dragon Fang: Joltoen
->Leaf Stone: Flareon
->Level 30: Umbreon
->Moon Stone: Espeon

This is because I have a whole new line of Eeveelutions.

Also, I want to add an Eeveelution to that.

->[Item evo]: Some other Pokemon

Anyone want to help with my skipped question? >_>

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
when im hacking gold.. how do i edit the connections in it?
cant seem to do it with gold map

For gold you would have to Use a Hex editor.
And I have Attached a Scripting Documents that refers to Scripting in Gold and Silver. You should be able to learn something from that.

My Question: How do you pallete hack tiles using a hex editor?

Jonny Buuz

La di da di do di da di dum...
Years
In Ruby (AXVE), I dumped the raw image of the 2003 Gamefreak thing using UNLZ and edited it in TileMolester. I then converted the hex offset of the image into a decimal one, and used Pokepic to insert the .gba raw file back into the same place. Upon starting the game... nothing happens, black screen, clearly corrupt or something.

What'd I do wrong?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021

I know exactly how to make Eevee evolve with Poke-Amp.

The only problem is that I can only make it look like one of the evos.

For example, when you first have P-A, you see it shows Eevee evolving into Jolteon with the Thunder Stone. It doesn't show any other evos.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020

I know exactly how to make Eevee evolve with Poke-Amp.

The only problem is that I can only make it look like one of the evos.

For example, when you first have P-A, you see it shows Eevee evolving into Jolteon with the Thunder Stone. It doesn't show any other evos.

If you select another evolution number in the evolutions' part in Pokémon Amplifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back