• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate It. NOW!

pokecrazy123

The Dark Side is Strong in You
Years
  • Magnezone @ Choice Specs
    Modest / Magnet Pull
    -Thunder Bolt
    -Flash Cannon
    -Explosion
    -Hidden Power Grass
    4 Hp/ 252 Sp Atk/ 252 Speed

Kind of a Steel Murderer/ Special Sweeper/ Revenge Killer. With Choice Scarf and Explosion, I can kill those who will not die with the speed to get a late game sweep. Magnet Pull and HP Fire, I bridge the gap with steel types that resist Bolt.

Gyarados @ Leftovers
    Adamant / Intimidate
    -Waterfall
    -Earth Quake
    -Stone Edge
    -Dragon Dance
    4 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 252 Speed

It's Gyarados. Need I say more?

Infernape @ Life Orb
    Jolly / Blaze
    -Flare Blitz
    -Swords Dance
    -Stone Edge
    -Close Combat
    252 Atk/ 252 Speed/ 4 Hp

It's STABs are ah-may-zing! What they don't cover, Stone Edge does. It so is great at being a late sweeper, while it can do great at opening up the show. It worked on my other team so, Buh-Bahyum!

Umbreon @ Leftovers
    Sassy / Natural Cure
    -Curse
    -Wish
    -Heal Bell
    -Payback
    252 Hp/ 50Atk /50 Def/ 156 Sp Def

Dusknoir @ Leftovers
    Impish / Pressure
    -Shadow Sneak
    -Thunder Punch
    -Will-O-Wisp
    -Pain Split
    252 Hp/ 204 Def/ 52 Sp Def

A great Defensive Wall. It can take the punches (both Physical and Special), slow down sweepers attack stat and Hp (Will-O-Wisp), get out a STAB that is a priority (Shadow Sneak), and recover with it's meager Base HP stat (Pain Split). Again thank you Game Freak.

Swampert @ Leftovers
    Careful / Torrent
    -Curse
    -EarthQuake
    -Waterfall
    -Avalanche
    252 Hp/ 120 Def/ 136 Sp Def

Curse + Good Defenses + STABS = CursePert! It can take it while giving it right back. STAB Waterfall and EarthQuake, Low HP with Torrent and Waterfall and Avalanche, Curse, it is a tank. Mess with me, I'll mess you up Mutha Trucka! South Side!

So, this is my team. Rate it. NOW!

P.S. I didn't mean to post that thread AuraFire. Forgive me, thou greatest Moderator.

Last edited:

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Gyrados @ Leftovers
    ---

It's Gyrados. Need I say more?

Its actually Gyarados*
    P.S. I didn't mean to post that thread Aurafire. Forgive me, thou greatest Moderator.
    Aura likes it when you spell his name with a capital F. =]

lol, anywho.

I'm not fond of Choice Scarf Mag because its set up bait for pokemon that can switch into its attacks, a.k.a. Vire can switch into T-Bolt aimed at a shed shell skarm, Gyara can come in and get a DD while you use HP Fire. I prefer the Sub+3 attacks set myself, prevents Gyara from coming in on you, and HP Grass can keep Pert from walling you late game.

Gyara looks good.

On Ape, give it LO and Fire Blast over Flare Blitz.

Probopass has 4x weakness to Fighting AND Ground, which are very common types seen in OU, so it is a very bad wall of any kind in OU. Just replace it with Blissey or Snorlax.

Sucknior is ok I guess, I just don't like it personally.

Pert looks good aswell.

I have to go do work and stuff so I'll come back later.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Well, Fire Blast is better than flare blitz imo since you don't have wish support or anything to keep it from dying fast.

pokecrazy123

The Dark Side is Strong in You
    Years
  • ok. This is the way I will do it. AND I KNOW THIS IS NOT the forum for this but.... How do I get to Shoddy?

Last edited:
    Back