• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: now how to get a FA Lucario EX

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    I'm refering to the TCGO, if you haven't noticed.

Does anyone have any clue of how to get a lucario ex FA in the most efficient trade possible

the last one I did ended up sacrificing a FA Virizion EX and a genesect EX

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    I'm sorry but i think you got ripped off. I wouldnt trade either one of those let alone both. But then again i live and die by grass types.

IRL it looks like FA Lucario Ex is worth about $25. Virizion/Genesect are worth about the same if not more.

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    I have tried trading equivalent value, it doesn't work

There is some sort of inconceivable hype about full arts

So I have been trying a new trade path
    Hoenn trio= latias FA, latios FA, and jirachi ex full art

Years
  • There are trading groups who post their rates for cards weekly in terms of how many boosters they'll give you or accept for specific cards... though I think they're pretty much only in operation in the official TCGO forums, which cannot be easily linked to directly because the site defaults to automatically logging you out by default whenever you leave the website.

Back