• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[insert cool thread title here]

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • Are you Creative? Can you come up with a name for something on the spot? Or do you have to think about it for a long time?

pkmin3033

It depends on how tired/crazy/hungry/whimsical (delete as appropriate) I'm feeling at any given moment.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Only at night.

[insert cool thread title here]

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I feel like I can come up with good names but it takes me a long time and, admittedly, I always end up drawing inspiration from other existing sources. So my names/titles are really only good for frivolous things that you can't make money off of and whatnot. :(

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'm creative somewhat in graphic design, but it's more so when I'm writing. I love being creative because I feel accomplished after some hard work. I can't come up with good names though. XD

Years
  • Thinking up names is one of the banes of my existence. At least with titling things I can go all plain and literal if need be, but names? Pff. It's not uncommon for me to sit there for a while to think of a name for something, and then eventually give up because nothing I come up with satisfies me at all.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2018
    I'm so bad at creativity, it's not even funny. I had to think for awhile even to come up with my current name.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    no way man. I can p much assume that my first son will probably be named john

Years
  • When it comes to naming things, I fall a bit short. But in terms of graphics and such I'd say I'm somewhat creative! I get particularly inspired when listening to music.

Sirfetch’d

If you ever picked up one of my Pokemon games and saw the nicknames that I gave my Pokemon you would see exactly how uncreative I actually am. I once named my Bulbasaur Bulby.

Bay

Years
  • I'm creative somewhat in graphic design, but it's more so when I'm writing. I love being creative because I feel accomplished after some hard work. I can't come up with good names though. XD

Same here. I can be pretty good with ideas and such, but once I get to giving my story a title or coming up with names that's where my mind often freezes. =P

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I seem to be 50/50 with this type of thing. I sometimes come of with something great on the spot, and sometimes it takes a little while. Usually I can come up with something good eventually.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I guess it all depends on what it is I'm doing but it will usually take me awhile to come up with something. Unless it's like 3am and I'm laying in bed trying to sleep then I think of everything.

Back