• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Me Finish My Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePokeGeneral

Competitive Noob
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    I am in quite a predicament. I have 4 members of my 6-Pokemon team solved out.
    I don't have any exact numbers, but i can tell you which stats are EV trained the heaviest.

Empoleon- defense and special attack - balanced between various roles- Steel/Water
    Abomasnow- defense and special defense- staller - Grass/Ice
    Snorlax- defense and special defense- absolute wall- Normal
    Hippowdon- defense and special defense- physical wall/staller

Now,
    There are four pokemon I am considering in specific combinations to add. The combinations are:
    1.Gardevoir (speed and defense- balanced between various roles-Psychic) with a Gallade (Attack and Speed)
    2.Gallade (same as above) with a Walrein (special defense and defense-general wall- water/ice)
    3. Gardevoir (same as above) with a Lucario (sp. attack OR attack and speed- sweeper)
    4. Gardevoir and Walrein, both are the same as above.

Any general suggestions are welcomed, and I simply ask that any criticism be constructive. Quick replies are appreciated.

Years
  • Your team has not synergy, u should pick or a hail team or a SandStrom team, because hail and storm on the same team doenst work.

If u want some good try to make this : Tyratnitar, Hippodoom, Gliscor, and 3 more that doens´t lose to much life,

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Your previous thread was already moved to the Request a Moveset / Simple Q&A sticky. Incomplete teams should be posted there, as stated by the rules.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back