• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Quite correct. Hackers found out about those moves before B2W2 were even announced as data for it was found within the game code for BW. While this time around hackers won't be able to do anything with a dumped rom for at least a good while, the point still stands - if they want to bring in new things within the same gen such as moves or Pokemon, data for it needs to exist with X&Y.
    The 3DS should be better than the PSP. But that doesn't bypass the fact that a game will simply be unable to show the player a Pokemon if there is no data within it for said Pokemon. And said data is required in trades and wifi battles. And to hide a large number of Pokemon within X&Y to be revealed only in later games is a very strange choice for them to make, you have to agree. Mega forms, perhaps, but brand new Pokemon? It's really a big stretch to make.

Frankly, one is just going to have to accept that we have 'only' 70 new Pokemon. That's not a small number in itself - just smaller than previous generations. And that's excluding mega forms, and excluding event Pokemon, the only ones which have been traditionally hidden away. This time though for a change, we actually won't know about them for some time!
    i think the reason for 70 is partly to do with 3D and to put the spotlight on the mega Pokemon.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Has there been a picture confirming Florges' type/stats? Or an Amie close up?

Also, the few new pokemon is kind of refreshing.. It won't be so difficult to choose a team like it was in B/W. Also, I won't feel as pressured to use all new Pokemon, which will give me a chance to use my favorite old Pokemon with Megas or rectonned types (or both!).

A few images from the older pages said she's pure Fairy.
    As I know there are no stats and PokeAmie related leaks for Florges.

Years
  • Here are the mugshots of Kalos Gym Leaders:
    Spoiler:

Wow they look so amazing, and nice to see they evened out the genders here again. I always felt that some regions had way more male Gym Leaders compared to females. Last time I recall a region had even genders with the Gym Leaders was Sinnoh. I'm loving the Ice Gym Leader's name, it looks pretty cool, and Valerie and Olympia are very beautiful names as well. So yeah I loved the choice of names here.

Although I am annoyed that 3 of the badges have such boring names, the Bug, Fairy and Psychic badges. This sorta shows Game Freak may have run out of ideas or something.

Also, I noticed part of Valerie (the Fairy Gym Leader)'s outfit resembles Audino's ears.

Years
  • Here's Florges stats. Also a new Fairy TM move.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So Florges has pretty weak stats, but the one shown in the pic was only at Level 19 anyway. I wonder how they managed to fully evolve their Flabebe that early? Unless if she needs a stone to become Florges that is. Also, the stats appear to show she mainly specializes in special-based stats. Has Flower Veil as an ability, which was revealed when Flabebe's stats were leaked. Also Florges is revealed to learn Fairy Wind, Razor Leaf, Vine Whip and Lucky Chant. Bit surprised she gets a few Grass attacks despite not being part-Grass but I guess it's because the line is associated with flowers.

And Dazzling Gleam is TM99 as shown in the screenshot there, 80 power isn't that bad at all. So it looks like it can do some decently good damage there. It looks like they are expanding the TM list again this generation since I haven't seen any TM numbered TM99 before.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    So Florges has pretty weak stats, but the one shown in the pic was only at Level 19 anyway. I wonder how they managed to fully evolve their Flabebe that early? Unless if she needs a stone to become Florges that is. Also, the stats appear to show she mainly specializes in special-based stats. Has Flower Veil as an ability, which was revealed when Flabebe's stats were leaked. Also Florges is revealed to learn Fairy Wind, Razor Leaf, Vine Whip and Lucky Chant. Bit surprised she gets a few Grass attacks despite not being part-Grass but I guess it's because the line is associated with flowers.

And Dazzling Gleam is TM99 as shown in the screenshot there, 80 power isn't that bad at all. So it looks like it can do some decently good damage there. It looks like they are expanding the TM list again this generation since I haven't seen any TM numbered TM99 before.

Yeah it is pretty low level so its hard to tell, someone said it would actually have very good Sp. Defense according to this. I wonder how this pokemon evolves if its already in its final evolution at level 19.

Also something I forgot to mention about Dragalge, it has Poison Point as one of its abilities.

You know I'm very happy the leakers have been quiet about the story elements and the areas. Most of what has been reveal are pokemon.

Years
  • Yeah it is pretty low level so its hard to tell, someone said it would actually have very good Sp. Defense according to this. I wonder how this pokemon evolves if its already in its final evolution at level 19.

Also something I forgot to mention about Dragalge, it has Poison Point as one of its abilities.

You know I'm very happy the leakers have been quiet about the story elements and the areas. Most of what has been reveal are pokemon.

Maybe they didn't want to leak the story out of respect for those who wanted to do a blind playthrough on their first play of the games. They want them to discover the story themselves. But yeah about the Florges being Level 19, maybe Flabebe evolves at an early level and then Floette evolves with an evolutionary stone, I'm guessing probably the Sun Stone due to Florges looking like a sunflower but yeah I'm betting they had to use a stone to evolve into Florges that early.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Maybe they didn't want to leak the story out of respect for those who wanted to do a blind playthrough on their first play of the games. They want them to discover the story themselves. But yeah about the Florges being Level 19, maybe Flabebe evolves at an early level and then Floette evolves with an evolutionary stone, I'm guessing probably the Sun Stone due to Florges looking like a sunflower but yeah I'm betting they had to use a stone to evolve into Florges that early.

Yeah that seems to be the case with Florges, I heard there was a store that sold evolutionary stones in the game.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Wow they look so amazing, and nice to see they evened out the genders here again. I always felt that some regions had way more male Gym Leaders compared to females. Last time I recall a region had even genders with the Gym Leaders was Sinnoh. I'm loving the Ice Gym Leader's name, it looks pretty cool, and Valerie and Olympia are very beautiful names as well. So yeah I loved the choice of names here.

Although I am annoyed that 3 of the badges have such boring names, the Bug, Fairy and Psychic badges. This sorta shows Game Freak may have run out of ideas or something.

Also, I noticed part of Valerie (the Fairy Gym Leader)'s outfit resembles Audino's ears.

I love Valerie's hairdo looks simple but cute. :D
    Olympia's name is a bit unoriginal in my opinion, so as the badge she gives away. :/
    I have to agree! 'Wulfric' sounds awesome, I'm expecting a Bishōnen with that name like Volkner. :(
    Ramos looks like your average gardener out there and reminds me of the Janitors in Gen V. lol

Fairy Badge should Celestial Badge instead, I have no better idea for Bug and Psychic Badge. :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2013
    Am I the only one who;
    A) Thinks 70 is okay, with the amount of Megas and retypes and everything we've gotten.
    B) Doesn't think there will be a Pokemon Z.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    Zygrade stats:
    Spoiler:

Xerneas and Yveltal have abilities that power up their own moves
    Zygarde has an ability that reverses them

Groudon and Kyogre have abilities that change the weather and power up their own moves
    Rayquaza has an ability that negates them

Hoenn remake confirmed

Years
  • Zygrade stats:
    Spoiler:

Groudon and Kyogre have abilities that change the weather and power up their own moves

Hoenn remake confirmed

Hahahaha I see what you did there.

But still, those are some beastly good stats indeed. Zygarde appears to have high Defense going by what we're seeing here, with some good Attack and Speed coming in not far behind. It's only a bit lacking in the special stats there.

It's revealed to learn Crunch, Earthquake, Camouflage and Dragon Pulse.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • Zygrade stats:
    Spoiler:

Hoenn remake confirmed

Not only negates them but reverses them which means it will make the moves weaker!
    So no words about the Hoenn Hints yet?

Years
  • I'm still happy with the number of Pokémon revealed. There's cuties, creepies, creatures that made me double-take. *Chestnaut+Binacle*

Although the number of Pokémon and variety is a key adjustment with each generation, I'm more in love and excited with the new introduction of all the different features. Character customization, Pokémon Amie, the new routes, gyms, items, TYPE! Competitive battling will be even more fun alongside the Megas. (Especially once Pokémon Bank hits in December)

Years
  • Not only negates them but reverses them which means it will make the moves weaker!
    So no words about the Hoenn Hints yet?

Well apparently our proud mod Joe (aka Suicune™) posted a piece of leaked dialogue a few days back and it said something about the Hoenn region, about "you'll see it in due time" which sorta is making us to believe we may get Ruby & Sapphire remakes sometime this generation.

Here is the post by good old Joe that I was talking about here.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    Xerneas is the life pokemon, life is on earth
    Yveltal is the death pokemon, the afterlife your soul goes to the sky
    Zygrade the Order pokemon, in between, the Isthmus life is in underground.

Last edited:

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
  • Am I the only one that's kinda glad they might be only introducing <90 PKMN this gen? Gen 5 had lots of forgettable PKMN and they introduced 150+ of the little guys. They can't just keeping adding more PKMN to expand the franchise guys.

And I'm DEFINITELY happy that the legendary PKMN this gen will be a small amount rather than 10+ *sides eyes to gen's 5 and 4 legendary PKMN*

Reactions: Sun

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I for one am very happy to see them introduce a contolled amount of Pokémon, introducing 100+ every generation makes some of the Kalos Pokémon forgettable. Since Kalos has introduced just 70 new mons' it's much easier to memorize and capture them all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back