• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This one is for Revise Librarian for his amazing job at taking over Who's That Pokemon, along with being an active face in Pokemon Trivia. I would not be surprised if he ends up becoming the next mod over there.

And also Nah for being absolutely funny at times, along with his (yeah I know he's a dude) impressive knowledge about competitive battling and Pokemon gaming alike.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    This has been a long time coming, but I think I'm gonna have to drop a post in this thread to those I spoken to over this past couple months on PC and in skype chats, whether it be CAH, Pokemon Showdown, Epic Mafia, or even pictionary. You guys are awesome and I'm gonna name everyone I can think of:
    Ice, Gimmepie, Sir General Admirable Fancy Swank, GreyBidoof, Fantome, Foxrally, Sonata, Deceptio, under_Score, Infinite, Nakuzami, Legend, Fort Pokepower, Lawlietta, Nagi, Apothesis, Mana, Lucifer-San, Doge, SV, Candy, Ninja Aiden, ArachnidsGrip, Ash, Ullion, Orpheus, JaDe X105
    There are a few I've excluded because I don't their PC names, but they're all amazing people!!!

(Kinda wish I'd realised how many there would be before committing to this)

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • I need to give props to Alli for so graciously welcoming back to the community and for still being the same kick-A mod as she was before.

Also, to Netto Azure, who has to deal with me in real life and still sane somehow. I'm trying dammit! XP

And to Achromatic whom I've met this week and received an excellent pun and some funnies and seems like a totally awesome guy.

And last, but not least, the rest of the PC staff, still crazy after all these years. You're all doing a great job!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Pokémon Choice Quest has completed 25 chapters! To celebrate I've restyled the lay-out, go check it out!

Of course Choice Quest wouldn't be Choice Quest without people voting. So thank you, Aslan, Squirrel, Blue, Slyphiel, Guardian, cRaCkZ, Dedenne1, Percy, NoOneAtAll, Gio7sm, Astinus, magicarp4thewin, Lanayru, Suicune, DyingWillFlareon, Revise Librarian, KittiOcelotti, Fantome, striderviper, bunny24680, I AM VEGEMITE, Kiyoshi the Polar Bear, TheGreatDitto, Chicken Fingers, Huseyin, Bardothren and elementgermanium. I couldn't have realized this without you. I hope you had fun and I see you again in the next 25 chapters.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Alrighty. I don't know right now how long this will be, but it's going to be a long spiel of words from my brain that I think I want to say.

This is for Fairy and Nagi.

Since I rejoined PC back in January, I've been dealing on and off with stuff you guys already know about, so I'm not going to repeat that here. Coming back to PC has helped with making my time at home alone less lonely, and more enjoyable, but it didn't shake off the overpowering lows you both know I feel. And then I got sunk into one of the lowest pits I've been in yet. It's not nice, and trying to explain to someone that doesn't understand is so difficult, because it's not something that words can really encapsulate. But when you both asked, I tried. And you both did understand. And you not only did that, but you both supported me and began to pick me up after I'd fallen down. And you're both so uplifting to talk to, I can't help that feel better, even when it feels like there is no way out. I can't tell you both what you mean to me right now, but I can tell you that I quite simply can't imagine how I'd manage without either of you. Man just writing this nearly brings me tears, that I'm just so happy I've met you both. Don't you ever change or go away, you're fantastic people.

This is for the rest of the PC users.

You guys need another mention here. I know I said it before, but really, PC in general has really helped me too. And especially recently, with the GT here, I've noticed how much people seem to be happy I'm there. And really, that also means so much to me, I can't describe it. You all are fantastic people and, I thank each and every one of you for being so friendly and fun to be with. It makes me want to do more and more to give something back to you guys, to PC. The GT was a great opportunity to do this through events, and I hope you're all enjoying it. I'll have to think of more ways I can give you guys more fun around PC once it's over!

This last one is for Rukario.

Thanks so much Steve for bringing PokéCommunity into existence back in 2002. It has given me so many opportunities to make new friends and feel really at home here. I don't know where I'd be without the forums, but I'm very glad that I'm here with them. So thank you for creating this home for me, that has always welcomed me back. And I hope you keep working on that better slogan!

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • i'm about to enter July 11th, so i'm going to go ahead, steal yoshikko/sri's idea, and congratulate myself for being here for 2 years.

Last edited:

srinator

Hey woah there buddy. I was the one who appreciated myself for being here fOr two year, not that it matters it does

Congratulations :D

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • Just gonna say that over the past week, I had a lot of fun with a lot of users rather it be chatting on Skype, watching a movie, playing Cards Against Humanity, or playing Pokemon Showdown and I want to show my appreciation to them. It's a long list and it would take me a long while to type every single name down or look them up, but you guys and gals know who you are and I appreciated spending time with you guys and gals over the past week, getting to know you, and having fun with all of you.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I wanna give a giant shoutout to everyone who participated in the Duelist Olympics Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament! That was the most fun I've ever had in a really long time, with so many bonds being forged through the intense duels I had with you guys. Each and every one of you has helped re-ignite my duelist spirit, and now I feel more fired up to duel than ever before!

Thank you all for making this such a wonderful Get-Together event, and I'm so glad I had the chance to unite with all sorts of different Yu-Gi-Oh players! ♥

Years
  • S/O to me for being the G.O.A.T

No but seriously, I want to give a huge thumbs up to everyone in the Comp/Tech board, really. Fun times in there, and it's always nice to pop in there and show off my riced desktops.

and the ygo tournament was pretty fun too even though I was at work for most of it

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I would like to thank...

[supporter]Hikamaru[/supporter] for trusting me to watch over her Water-type Club when she's unavailable. Whatever happens, remember we're all behind you! Try your best to fight off the negative energy and stay strong!
    [supporter]Impo[/supporter] for being generous and kind, offering his Shiny Johto Starter for everyone!
    Quajutsu for letting me handle 3 Pokémon Clubs and approving my new Campaign system for the Grass-type Club, which I later decided to expand to the Flying and Psychic-type Club.
    Dragon for trying his best to pump up the community's activeness through creating threads here and there, particularly noting the thread Road to the Pokemon League as it inspired me the Campaign system I first introduced to the Grass-type Club.

Years
  • As a way to give back, I want to thank Unapologetic Sunflower for the moments where he helped assist me in the Water-type club when I was unavailable due to moments where I struggle recovering from family conflict. You always give me messages of determination and it helps me feel better.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO THE UNDERGROUND SNAILS BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE JUST FUCKING AWESOME

Even though Ash is probably bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeding down there, Ullion might still be a horny penguin, Aiden might be cheating on Nagi for Candy, sailing ships or danking it up with memes, partying to Funky Town while watching Mongolian unfold, and playing all the Bard cards in CAH, this has been a wonderful time with you guys and I'm really glad that the Underground exists because to be fairly honest, you snails are the best people on PC I have ever known so far, so thank you <33333

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back